Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: St pattys day goals 3-10-15

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, just for a few moments. It was 25 by the way. I can neither confirm nor deny that I bought a lot, and then deleted most of them because my inventory was overloaded.

Farm Supplier
    I didn't get that glitch but I keep checking...
    However, I started serving green pasta when little Irish man came in and my servers have been serving it to empty tables!! Several times before he got served and other people walked in the restaurant. This is the 3rd time it happened. Sometimes they ignore him, serve empty tables, or serve customers that came in way after him.
    That's my little bug going on. I need to fire my servers. I want the happy glitch. ;-) I will keep checking for that one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    Yeah, just for a few moments. It was 25 by the way. I can neither confirm nor deny that I bought a lot, and then deleted most of them because my inventory was overloaded.
    What was the wait time for the stock to replenish?

I also wonder whether this is a thing that will actually be released at some point or a complete accident that we will never see again...? :-/
    I feel like a fool for not making space and buying up. Real life sucks sometimes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    However, I started serving green pasta when little Irish man came in and my servers have been serving it to empty tables!! Several times before he got served and other people walked in the restaurant. This is the 3rd time it happened. Sometimes they ignore him, serve empty tables, or serve customers that came in way after him.
    That's my little bug going on. I need to fire my servers. I want the happy glitch. ;-) I will keep checking for that one.
    I've gotten that glitch with Cid before. I find shutting down the game or going to visit a neighbor will reset it, and within a minute he usually walks through the door and gets served. Not sure why it happens... maybe there is a thread in the bugs & issues forum?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I've gotten that glitch with Cid before. I find shutting down the game or going to visit a neighbor will reset it, and within a minute he usually walks through the door and gets served. Not sure why it happens... maybe there is a thread in the bugs & issues forum?
    Thank you! I noticed it didn't happen last time. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    What was the wait time for the stock to replenish?

I also wonder whether this is a thing that will actually be released at some point or a complete accident that we will never see again...? :-/
    I feel like a fool for not making space and buying up. Real life sucks sometimes.
    There was no wait time. The number 4 appeared in the lower right corner like normal ingredients, but it didn't go down as I bought them. That's how I got to have more than my inventory could handle.

I hope this means that they will go live with it in the last few days of the event. As someone already noted, if we're going to need to have three star mastery of all three spiced dishes, that's going to require a lot of waiting on clovers, and more casual players might not make it at the current drop rate. Being able to buy the spice directly towards the end would reduce the inevitable complaints.

Executive Chef
    What level do u have to be for this?

Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    Ive noticed this too with the new update..all the folks that drop stuff just sit there forever waiting to be served. Have also noticed that the wait staff keeps getting stuck and i have to rearrange my shop to let them out. When they get stuck, NOBODY is getting served which means when i leave then come back to the game, the counters are all full so i cant empty the ovens. Totally backs up everything. AND for some reason all of a sudden theres a bottle neck at the door..influx of new customers and the ones trying to leave..nobody moves. Ive relocated the door several times today, works good for awhile then starts happening all over again.
    All in all, looks like i need another door..i need to hire more people and i need to buy about 20 counters...OR...maybe the game just needs to be fixed ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Ive noticed this too with the new update..all the folks that drop stuff just sit there forever waiting to be served. Have also noticed that the wait staff keeps getting stuck and i have to rearrange my shop to let them out. When they get stuck, NOBODY is getting served which means when i leave then come back to the game, the counters are all full so i cant empty the ovens. Totally backs up everything. AND for some reason all of a sudden theres a bottle neck at the door..influx of new customers and the ones trying to leave..nobody moves. Ive relocated the door several times today, works good for awhile then starts happening all over again.
    All in all, looks like i need another door..i need to hire more people and i need to buy about 20 counters...OR...maybe the game just needs to be fixed 
    Or you could just fire your waitstaff and the constant problems they continually come with will be solved. I mean the mods have commented that TL "suggest" not to do this but since TL takes no time to actually fix a problem we "suggest", IMO it kinda leaves players without a choice, that is of course, if you want your game to actually work right.
    Last edited by WinnyWoos; 03-11-15 at 06:30 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Stage 6

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1133 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	19035

Just to read this out, you need to use one of the "normal" spices on one of the seasonal recipes five times. So saving up your mastery spices is a good idea.

And FYI, mastery level 3 of the pasta dish is 20 and mastery level 2 of the dessert is 8.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast