Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Please note: When you use one of the games listed in post 1 to do the login, all games under your device and storm ID will also move over.
    So if you want to login into your farm story 2 game, just use one of the games under post 1 and your farm story 2 game will also move over.
    You may have to restart your game or device to see the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Downloaded BAkery Story so I could access my Castle Story on my mobile. What a disappointment. Its not available to download to my mobile in Scotland. PLEASE Teamlava, make it so!
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    Downloaded BAkery Story so I could access my Castle Story on my mobile. What a disappointment. Its not available to download to my mobile in Scotland. PLEASE Teamlava, make it so!
    Have you tried a different app from TeamLava/Storm8 that is available in the Scotland app store?
    Restaurant Story or Dragon Story

Also try this other method
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

i cant log in my storm8 id to Home Design Story, what should i do??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_bb_2000 View Post
    i cant log in my storm8 id to Home Design Story, what should i do??
    You have to use one of the other apps: Bakery, Restaurant or Dragon story.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Have you tried a different app from TeamLava/Storm8 that is available in the Scotland app store?
    Restaurant Story or Dragon Story

Also try this other method
    OK will try. I have a long commute on public transport each day so it would be fabulous to use the time catching up on Castle Story. I use Farm Story Two via Bakery Story on my HTC Android, but long to gain access to my Castle Story.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please note: When you use one of the games listed in post 1 to do the login, all games under your device and storm ID will also move over.
    So if you want to login into your farm story 2 game, just use one of the games under post 1 and your farm story 2 game will also move over.
    You may have to restart your game or device to see the game.
    Oh yes! I'm so happy. I thought I wasn't going to be able to transfer my Fantasy Forest Story to my new phone!

I've been playing Bubble Mania on my iPhone for awhile now, and nothing ever required me to log in to Storm8. I had no idea it was even related to Storm8, actually. I recently started playing Home Design Story, and it IS requiring me to be on Storm8, however it is asking me to make a new ID. I've had a Storm8 account for years, but HDS won't let me log in. BM, however, *will* let me log in...

So, I started logging in to my Storm8 on BM, and it's saying it will transfer my old games to this device (I thought they were already on here?), but that it will overwrite my progress on BM and HDS. Ummm... Why can't it just log me in for these 2 games? Apparently I am on these two games as a "Guest." If the games had simply prompted me to log in to Storm8 from the start, I'm guessing there would be no issue. I do not want a second Storm8 account; I just want to be able to log in to them and not lose all my progress. Please help? I can't proceed any further in HDS without a Storm8 ID, and do not want to have to make a second one.

Rhino Keeper
    So I got a new iPad and thought my game would be here but it isn't..its at the beginning I want my castle story and fantasy forest story back and not start over. I downloaded restaurant story and logged in as it said in post 1 but everything is still at level 1. ideas?

New Resident
    Must download castle story....but I get the msg that it's not available in my country (the Netherlands) please fix this