Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That window is showing the games you are logged into in the bottom row and the upper row are games that you will be logging into on your device. When you tap 'proceed' you will then be logged into the upper games which password you typed into account settings. Be sure you force close any open games on your device so tapping on the app will give you access to the game you just transferred to.
    You need to tap proceed to actually switch games.
    Thank you, so that means I will not overwrite any game, just switch to another right?

You can still switch back by force closing all games, then typing in the previous ID and password, then tap proceed to switch back to your original ID.
    Hope that helps.

You are merely logging into a different or previous ID. Now not sure if you're going from android to IOS if you can go back or not. I would not try to transfer between different platforms, not sure if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by chocodelites View Post
    Thank you, so that means I will not overwrite any game, just switch to another right?
    Nope. You're just switching to a different ID and thus being able to play the games associated with that ID.

I go back and forth between my iPad and my iPhone all the time. It's pretty cool.

You can still switch back by force closing all games, then typing in the previous ID and password, then tap proceed to switch back to your original ID.
    Hope that helps.
    You are merely logging into a different or previous ID. Now not sure if you're going from android to IOS if you can go back or not. I would not try to transfer between different platforms, not sure if it works or not.
    Nope. You're just switching to a different ID and thus being able to play the games associated with that ID.

Okay I dove in and tried it, HOW AWESOME IS THAT, I can now play all my games without having to grab my different devices. I only have tablets, so the switch was SUPER easy. TL this is a wonderful update. Thanks everyone for all the help I really appreciate it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes it it pretty cool. My main games are on my iphone. I have back up games under my ipad where I send gifts.
    I played my regular iphone 5 games on my iphone, then I pulled over my ipad games to my iphone and played them, then I went back to my iphone games.
    (You may have to force close out a game to see your other account game to show up .)

I am very excited about this new login feature. I keep my games on my iphone since I am not always around wifi, but now I can play my games during the day on my phone, then at night log into my main games on my ipad to play!!
    Thank you for this post, this helps clarify how this feature works. From what I understand now, you can take your games with you (more than one account) on your phone when you go out and about, but have them on a big screen tablet when you're home and can anjoy a bigger screen. The only issue is I've never seen these games load on anything but wifi, I wonder if you have to have special phone plan that can run such heavy games completely on a celular network with no wifi access at all. Right now I am only able to play when wifi is available.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Thank you for this post, this helps clarify how this feature works. From what I understand now, you can take your games with you (more than one account) on your phone when you go out and about, but have them on a big screen tablet when you're home and can anjoy a bigger screen. The only issue is I've never seen these games load on anything but wifi, I wonder if you have to have special phone plan that can run such heavy games completely on a celular network with no wifi access at all. Right now I am only able to play when wifi is available.
    I am not sure with all cellular companies, but with AT&T most plans now have limited cellular use. Some people(like me) that have been with AT&T for a long time were grandfathered so I still have have unlimited data usage under my plan so i play on 3G as much as I want.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am not sure with all cellular companies, but with AT&T most plans now have limited cellular use. Some people(like me) that have been with AT&T for a long time were grandfathered so I still have have unlimited data usage under my plan so i play on 3G as much as I want.
    Thanks, I'll for this 3G feature next time I buy a phone.

3G is not a feature but the mobile phone communications technology standards.
    4G is the 4th generation system that provides ultra-band internet access and mobile telecommunications.