Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    I like the look of the new app and the islands look great too. Only little thing I see is the notification icon for Android is a white square again like it was a few versions of dragon story back. Oh I noticed we can't zoom out as much as before either
    Last edited by The1stCaretaker; 12-11-17 at 08:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Every 4 hours of breeding gives you 1 RAW marble piece. Every 5 raw marble pieces you craft into a marble key that you use as a “key” to expand... first expansion takes 1 marble piece. Adjacent will take 2 keys (left). Or 3 keys (up-right). Or 10 keys (down-right). This expansion has varying amounts of keys needed depending on where you want to expand to.

If you want to bypass crafting pieces it’s 10 gold per marble key.

Banned
    The newer version is a lot smoother and I have a feeling we may not experience as many crashes or rollbacks like the previous version either. The dragons are much clearer but the leaderboard is having a hard time loading but, really, no worries there. I've got to say fantastic job once again FlatFoot. I know it took some time to work out the kinks. Thank you for your hard work on this.

Executive Chef
    Land Ho!

Delete and reinstall your DS app to be greeted by the new islands on the east (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    The newer version is a lot smoother and I have a feeling we may not experience as many crashes or rollbacks like the previous version either. The dragons are much clearer but the leaderboard is having a hard time loading but, really, no worries there. I've got to say fantastic job once again FlatFoot. I know it took some time to work out the kinks. Thank you for your hard work on this.

Sadly I’m still dealing with crashes AFTER updating my app.

Executive Chef
    Here's how it would look like in spell shop ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Edit: dragon movements and moving across the island seemed slow at first. Resetting my device fixed the first and now the second also looks ok

The new lands and the bridge look great by the way!
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 12-12-17 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    Like the new expansion BUT my leaderboard is not loading AND I CAN'T BREED ANYTHING! I just wasted 15 gold to get bingo bonus but can't clear a board because I can't breed my dragons. The dragons come up but nothing happens when I try to select them. I already tried restarting the game and reinstalling. Please help!!

Executive Chef
    Looks great!

It was slow moving around at first but after closing down and restarting it was much better. I was able to breed but on the main island and arctic isles, I cannot see which two dragons are breeding. I see the timer, but not the pairing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    thinking the same ! why a new way for expanding ?
    instead of giving marble from breed, we should have a way to trade (in craft shop or trading house) our maps/island parts into these marble.
    One reason why there is a new way to expand is so that everybody has something to work towards... because those that have over 1000 maps stockpiled (me, included) and tons of coins can immediately convert excess coin and maps in expansions... and then be back to the same waiting game.

Now we have a challenge to work towards and a reason to keep playing the game.

Kudos Flatfoot and S8!

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast