View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    For all those struggling with resources for multiple adventures, I posted a few pages back that your best bet may be to craft the t-cottage first before the t-soldier and level it up to 3. Both require a total of 20 caps, but the level 3 cottage has a guaranteed drop of 1 shroom cap every 4h (4 gems to speed up).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    For all those struggling with resources for multiple adventures, I posted a few pages back that your best bet may be to craft the t-cottage first before the t-soldier and level it up to 3. Both require a total of 20 caps, but the level 3 cottage has a guaranteed drop of 1 shroom cap every 4h (4 gems to speed up).
    Still working on getting the last 5 shroom caps for the 4th block. Hopefully soon!

So at the end the Grand Prize is a decoration �� omg I really need to read more carefully before doing these timed events. I really do love this game but the timed events are so unfair there is always one item that it's just so difficult to get. This is my first time ever saying anything about the timed events. And no I don't want anything handed to me I just ask for fairness. Lately the last 3 back to back timed events were very unfair. Even if you spend money you could have paid your electric bill by the time you pay to finish a timed event. Playing a game should not be this way. I will just have to be more careful on choosing to play these timed events. We need more story lines.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I am fusing my cottage now, before the spire. Then I will level it up to level 3. These caps take a lot of time to come by.

SW, on first page under Builders Guild, the cottage takes 1 hour to fuse, not 15 minutes. As always, we appreciate all your efforts on our behalf.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherfungame View Post
    SIDE CHALLENGE

#1 The Taming Of The Toadstool
    * Defend against TOADLETTE Soldiers x10
    * Craft Mossy Beds x2
    * Recruit a TOADLETTE Soldier x1
    Pardon my asking, how many Toadlette Soldier(s) could we craft? ★

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    thanks Stymie52, I guess this time I'm struggling not only with the event, but also page 1! lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Pardon my asking, how many Toadlette Soldier(s) could we craft? ★
    As many as you want before trade expires 29/8 4pm PST.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    thanks Stymie52, I guess this time I'm struggling not only with the event, but also page 1! lol
    You do a fab job!

Executive Chef
    Thankies zoroak (: ★

Can someone clarify is this is just redecorative, or if we can get extra crafting buildings out of this?

For example, if I turn a magic forge into a shroom one, can I buy another regular one? (That is have 1 shroom forge and 2 regular ones.)