Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    It is a Super Rare dragon, and there are many possible outcomes to breeding red with green. It's normal not ever player will be able to breed Wishlist within a few tries let alone breed it at all. This has nothing to do with it being fixed or not.
    Yeah there are 9 outcomes.....2 commons, 5 rares, and 2 super rares BUT when your able to breed 6 rares and 3 super rarest and STILL not get makes a person upset and that's not counting what was breed while trying for an impossible breeding
    Last edited by silverybunny; 12-06-17 at 08:24 AM.

Got a 23 hour using explorer and firegrass. Finally after 31 useless breeds. Heres hoping.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by suesbakery46 View Post
    Got a 23 hour using explorer and firegrass. Finally after 31 useless breeds. Heres hoping.
    after 50+ fails, just tried for the first time with explorer and firegrass and got 23 hours... too little too late though, still no reply on my logged ticket to Storm to get all my gold back either...

Fashion Designer
    I finally got it with fire-forest after 3 common fails (I resumed breeding for this dragon, by the way, after learning that error breeding thing). Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to finish the goal and get the additional 250 snowflakes.

Yep I agree don?t think they are going to let many of us get this one! Wish they would go back to giving us the dragon early in the event and then we have to raise it to get the points and give us back some descent prizes in the community at least one dragon!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Yeah there are 9 outcomes.....2 commons, 5 rares, and 2 super rares BUT when your able to breed 6 rares and 3 super rarest and STILL not get makes a person upset and that's not counting what was breed while trying for an impossible breeding
    I agree it is frustrating when you get many Super Rares but not the one you are trying to breed... I'm just saying those who can't breed it might just be unlucky

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I did breed one today. Waited for my bingo boost from today and had a quite a few fails before I got one.
    I haven't played this since 2012-2013 but I am back now. This bingo as well as other things such as crafting are brand new to me. I had over 3000 points on bingo, why didn't I receive anything? in fact it still says "results" but there is nothing there. just a list showing me in first place?

Anyways, I received a dino, a few life, a treefrog, explorer, firegrass, and another firegrass being breed trying for wishlist. No luck.
    Can any other bone dinos be breed from the dino dragon? or just other red and green? Trying to determine if I should breed dino dragon with a red or a green next for wishlist. No one has mentioned that.

I need new neighbors, It looks like all of mine have stopped playing. I sure wish there was an easy way to delete all neighbors and start over. It is a complete waste sending gifts or asking for items, with over a two hundred inactive neighbors. It took like an hour to delete 20-30 and I gave up.
    Please add me: ID: summersalt island name:01greatvalley

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to breed it as well, but there is not time to get it to level 10.

S8 should admit there was no way to breed and evolve it all the way after the fix and give at least the last 250 snow flakes (or even better, the 500, as there was so little time to breed it in)

If they give the 250 flakes, I will be just a little short and spend gold to get there. But I will not spend gpld to compensate for S8's mistake

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I haven't played this since 2012-2013 but I am back now. This bingo as well as other things such as crafting are brand new to me. I had over 3000 points on bingo, why didn't I receive anything? in fact it still says "results" but there is nothing there. just a list showing me in first place?

Anyways, I received a dino, a few life, a treefrog, explorer, firegrass, and another firegrass being breed trying for wishlist. No luck.
    Can any other bone dinos be breed from the dino dragon? or just other red and green? Trying to determine if I should breed dino dragon with a red or a green next for wishlist. No one has mentioned that.

I need new neighbors, It looks like all of mine have stopped playing. I sure wish there was an easy way to delete all neighbors and start over. It is a complete waste sending gifts or asking for items, with over a two hundred inactive neighbors. It took like an hour to delete 20-30 and I gave up.
    Please add me: ID: summersalt island name:01greatvalley
    There are a couple dino-types that can be bred using the Dino Dragon as a parent.
    Triceratops: Dino Dragon X any green, and Rex: Dino Dragon X any red. Those two would be good ones to try for since they stick to the 'green on one side, red on the other side' requirements needed for Wishlist. Then, there is also Pterodactyl, which can be breed with Dino X any yellow.

For Bingo, the prizes are golden tickets and boosts. The prizes are automatically placed in your inventory when you close the full screen results pop-up that appears a few hours after the event is finished. There are boosts for crops, the evo temple, the den, and the nests. The number and type of boosts you win depends on both your league and your final ranking. If you finish in the bottom rankings, you don't win anything. Only the top finishers in each league win the golden tickets.

If you study the results screen/final rankings screen closely, you'll see which prizes are awarded to each rank. There are small lines of text with the prize info placed between the relevant ranks. Also, you'll see how high you have to place in order to move up to a higher league, or to maintain your current league placement. If you finish near the bottom of the rankings, you'll drop down a league. The higher the league, the better the prizes- but also, the competition for those prizes is much stiffer. For example, the top two finishers in my group this past week (Gold League) both scored more than 12,000 points, apiece. I try to stay in Silver League, lol!

Each boost, when activated, will make the timers on the boosted items run faster for one hour. So, for example, an active 10X crop boost will make your crop timers count down like this: 1:59, 1:49, 1:39, 1:29.. for the hour the boost lasts. A 10X Boost makes 1 second = 10 seconds. There are also 4X and 2X boosts. Activating a boost speeds the timers on all relevant items (a crop boost speeds the timers on all 7 crop squares, a nest boost speeds the timers on all your nests, and so on).

To see which boosts you have, tap on the item (a crop square, the breeding den, the evo temple, a nest). There should be a button labeled 'Boost' to the left of the other buttons for that item. Tap on that button and a box should pop up. To activate a Boost, just tap on which one you want to use. To see if the boost is active, just watch the timer on the item and watch how the seconds count down.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 12-06-17 at 10:33 AM. Reason: little edits here and there for better clarity :)

Hi All, I don't comment on here a lot but if it will help, I finally got Wishlist by breeding two diamond types, Crusader and Quetzel. Took about 40 tries but it finally worked. Hope this helps. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-12-06 11.17.19.jpg 
Views:	445 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	40551