Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Mistmoth Dragon- RELISTED

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    and now two more mismoths back to back trying for mask. seriously. i keep getting mismoths, lucks, wizards, got ONE athletic (my poor little heart) and no mask.
    Mask Dragon is a tough one! Hope you get one very soon!

Banned
    Got it with Boosted Breed! The event helped! Good luck!

Have they fixed the frozen animation of epic Mistmoth? I was keeping a baby, planning to raise it to Level 9 and trade out my freezy epic. But lately, epic seems to be flying fine. Can anyone confirm this? If the freeze is gone, then I can trade out the baby as well as that 12hr fail my Night & Metal are currently breeding.

The 12-hour fail turned out to be a Winter. Why did I presume Mistmoth? Because it was Boosted Breed weekend! LMAO. What a fool I am!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    The 12-hour fail turned out to be a Winter. Why did I presume Mistmoth? Because it was Boosted Breed weekend! LMAO. What a fool I am!
    oh no, not fool, 12 hours also could be mistMoth. but is not hard to get so would not need boost. goodluck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer_II View Post
    oh no, not fool, 12 hours also could be mistMoth. but is not hard to get so would not need boost. goodluck.
    it was irony.

I was just Metal and Night Dragon to try for the Darksteel dragon. To my Surprise I got a MistMoth!! YAY, It was a fail but it was a GREAT fail to see!!

Rhino Keeper
    My sister and I both got a mistmoth without even trying. I swear it's like they know what you're trying for so they give you something else completely. For weeks I was trying for a social dragon and gave up to try to get a leo. Even though a leo is rare and a social dragon is super rare, you can guess what I got as a fail for a leo though I guess I can't complain too much though

New Resident
    So I can still breed mistmoth? Because I want it very badly, bred magic with water now 10+ times but still no luck. Please can anyone let me know if I am doing it for nothing or can I still get one? She is still to buy and in my to do list....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetje42 View Post
    So I can still breed mistmoth? Because I want it very badly, bred magic with water now 10+ times but still no luck. Please can anyone let me know if I am doing it for nothing or can I still get one? She is still to buy and in my to do list....
    Yes, you can still get it. Although I am surprised, it looks like they have decided to keep it! When they relisted quetzal (and others they took away before) it was only for a short period of time.