Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

2 devices - 2 storm IDs issue

Hi My mom plays several team lava games on both her iphone and ipad under 2 different storm IDs. 1 ID per device.

Fashion Story and Bakery Story are working fine. She has 2 separate IDs - 1 on each device. However, Restaurant Story is not working right. It has the same user ID on both devices. How do we fix this?

Device 1 – user name – mkelleher1961 - shows as the user name on all three games
    Device 2 – user name – mkelleher1945 – shows as the user name on BS and FS, but user name mkelleher1961 shows on RS
    Last edited by bsanford1965; 05-19-19 at 03:24 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bsanford1965 View Post
    Hi My mom plays several team lava games on both her iphone and ipad under 2 different storm IDs. 1 ID per device.

Fashion Story and Bakery Story are working fine. She has 2 separate IDs - 1 on each device. However, Restaurant Story is not working right. It has the same user ID on both devices. How do we fix this?

Device 1 – user name – mkelleher1961 - shows as the user name on all three games
    Device 2 – user name – mkelleher1945 – shows as the user name on BS and FS, but user name mkelleher1961 shows on RS
    I think her account is linked to Game Center. Log into the Game Center using the correct account and she should get her game back.

Storm8 ID Login

I created a storm8 ID and after logging into it through the social tab in Restaurant Story, and proceeding through the transfer game to this device screen, the game refreshes but I'm still not logged in. I'll go back to the social tab and it just asks me to login, there's nowhere to type another user's ID to add them as a neighbour, etc. I've tried it over a ton of times, I've force stopped the game, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled and I can't get it to log me in. What am I doing wrong?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by christie1304 View Post
    I created a storm8 ID and after logging into it through the social tab in Restaurant Story, and proceeding through the transfer game to this device screen, the game refreshes but I'm still not logged in. I'll go back to the social tab and it just asks me to login, there's nowhere to type another user's ID to add them as a neighbour, etc. I've tried it over a ton of times, I've force stopped the game, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled and I can't get it to log me in. What am I doing wrong?
    Welcome to the forum.

There's no Login transfer feature for Restaurant Story 1. Can you take a look at Post 1 of current thread and see how to transfer your games to your new device. Feel free to post if you have more questions. Before you transfer, make sure you have your Storm8 and password already set.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

There's no Login transfer feature for Restaurant Story 1. Can you take a look at Post 1 of current thread and see how to transfer your games to your new device. Feel free to post if you have more questions. Before you transfer, make sure you have your Storm8 and password already set.
    I'm not trying to transfer anything though, I just want to login to my Storm8 account through Restaurant Story. If you look at the pictures in the link below, the top picture is what pops up after I type in my Storm8 ID and password, and after I hit proceed, the game refreshes but the second picture is what still appears when I go back to the social tab. It's as if I never logged in and I don't know why I can't log in.

[]

I tried downloading the Dragon Story game and logging in through that game, but the same thing happens.

Edit: how can I contact Storm directly? They closed my ticket I opened without answering me and told me to come to the forums but I can't explain myself properly here because I can't show pictures of what I mean. I have nothing to transfer to a new device because I've never played this game on another device so I don't understand why it won't let me sign into an account I just created.
    Last edited by christie1304; 06-03-19 at 05:56 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by christie1304 View Post
    I'm not trying to transfer anything though, I just want to login to my Storm8 account through Restaurant Story. If you look at the pictures in the link below, the top picture is what pops up after I type in my Storm8 ID and password, and after I hit proceed, the game refreshes but the second picture is what still appears when I go back to the social tab. It's as if I never logged in and I don't know why I can't log in.

[]

I tried downloading the Dragon Story game and logging in through that game, but the same thing happens.
    From the photos, it looks like your Storm8 ID has not been set up properly because your Storm8 ID isn't displayed on the SOCIAL/INVITE FRIENDS tab. You will see your id there once it's successfully set. Try creating your Storm8 ID again and verify on that tab.

Once you have created your Storm8 ID, you need not transfer your games. See Chapter Create Storm8 ID in Game Guide, link in my signature, if you need more information.

Do the following to upload photos on the forum.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

(See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you need help on adding a photo to your post.)

P.S. The Game Guide is a good place to read more about the game. Post 1 of Game Guide helps you to navigate around the forum.

New Resident
    I now have an iPhone when I used to have an android. I cannot find a way to log in with my old storm ID. It forced me to create a new one. Does anyone know how I can get back my old games?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaJo214 View Post
    I now have an iPhone when I used to have an android. I cannot find a way to log in with my old storm ID. It forced me to create a new one. Does anyone know how I can get back my old games?
    Here's a link to the Game Guide thread on transferring your game between devices: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413266

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaJo214 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see the info using the link given by AnnirasSweets. Alternatively, you can find it in Post 1 of current thread. They are both the same. Feel free to post if you need further help.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Here's a link to the Game Guide thread on transferring your game between devices: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413266

New Resident
    I was playing on my phone, I now have a Kindle HD and can not access my level in the game. When I download it , a new game is created and there is no option to sign in to account settings at all. What can I do to fix this?