Page 50 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if there is a thread dedicated solely to the Age of Aquarius (not sure if that's the correct title) goal? I can't find one. I'd really appreciate any help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a thread dedicated solely to the Age of Aquarius (not sure if that's the correct title) goal? I can't find one. I'd really appreciate any help.
    There is this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....anuary-29-2016
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    It looks like we will be having a busy February. I have summarized the February schedule below. Items in bold are items that have already happened or officially announced by S8, the other elements are my projections. Depending on the length of the Spin to Win, there are a number of days it could happen this month but I think the next one will be either FEB 19 or 23 with FEB 19 being my best guess. We are due for a new Storybook at the beginning of March, so I think that will wait until the Mar 1 update.

The next Zodiac animal should be Pisces (the Fish) which runs between FEB 19 and MAR 20. So a Goal line for Pisces could start around FEB 19. I think it would be a good idea to plan for it starting with the FEB 19 update, although I think it is more likely to start with the FEB 23 update.

JAN 26: 30 Round tournament, Spin to Win
    JAN 29: Age of Aquarius Goal Line Starts

FEB 2: Start of 17 day Valentine’s World Event, Sweetheart Trio- First Animal
    FEB 5: 18 round tournament, Sweetheart Trio- Second Animal, Age of Aquarius Goal Line ends
    FEB 9: Sweetheart Trio- Third Animal
    FEB 12:
    FEB 16: 30 Round tournament
    FEB 19: Valentine’s World Event ends, Spin to Win
    FEB 23: Sweetheart Trio ends, Pisces Goal Line
    FEB 26: 18 round tournament

MAR 1: Start new Storybook

I am going to copy this post to Post #2 and update it there so people can find it a little easier.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you Maribou! I don't know why I couldn't find it anywhere. I really appreciate your help!

Executive Chef
    I have freed up my Breeding Den for today's update. It looks to me like the second of the Sweetheart Trio is a fox or some kind of cat. I am thinking it will probably be a Water/Nature animal so that breeding the final animal will be a four-element combination.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I have freed up my Breeding Den for today's update. It looks to me like the second of the Sweetheart Trio is a fox or some kind of cat. I am thinking it will probably be a Water/Nature animal so that breeding the final animal will be a four-element combination.
    Why do you think they will make a final trio animal that needs 4 elements? I thought they would stray away from doing that..?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Why do you think they will make a final trio animal that needs 4 elements? I thought they would stray away from doing that..?
    That is what they did with the last trio Gives players a chance to breed a Crystal Unicorn as well.

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately the Aquafox is not the tournament prize but is on sale for 280 gems. The 18 round tournament prize is the Quake Snake. The second of the Lovers Lane Trio is a Kissy Cat which is Electric/Fire. The animal in the Value Pack is the Heartvark from last year's World Event.

Executive Chef
    And now we're just waiting for a brave soul to start the tournament thread!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    And now we're just waiting for a brave soul to start the tournament thread!
    Hahahaha! Exactly what I was thinking.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15