Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Urgent - No Limits on Crops

The Honorable Panda
    A few of the most recent posts have been removed. (fighting/insulting other members). Please remember to follow the forum rules when posting including respecting other members posts and opinions.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by analexstore View Post
    I bought a few things for my farm during the last 40% off building sale:
    - a few plots, $50 each, but unexpectedly bought 3 more than allowed. No harm on being taken them away.
    - an extra sheep pasture, pig pen and chicken co-op, with 4 animals on each, allowed by the time of purchase
    - two extra cow pastures and 5 extra cows.

I realized that I bought one cow pasture 'more than allowed' by mistake, so I haven't completed that pasture with 4 cows as I realized that this 'not yet allowed' would've taken away. HOWEVER, the one taken away after the bug was solved wasn't the cow pasture with the single cow, but the one with FOUR. I feel I've been punished by that, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I don't want to buy THREE more cows for $1000 each, instead of the $50 each I paid for them, so unfair.

I don't want to be refunded $150, I would like to have my three allowed cow pastures with 4 cows each.

Please team lava, help me

Alex
    If you have any other concerns, please email support@storm8.com so we can help you out. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    A few of the most recent posts have been removed. (fighting/insulting other members). Please remember to follow the forum rules when posting including respecting other members posts and opinions.

Thanks
    But mooooomm, we were just having a heated discussion!

Sorry, I have an infantile sense of humor. :/ Also sorry if I made anyone feel bad. We are all neighbors, and our fight is not with each other, but with the enemy, Team Lava!

Ok, they are not the enemy, I actually do like their games. Or I wouldn't play them. Sigh.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Mine too!!! I thought I could buy another paddock and 2 sheep, 3 plots. Took a nap yesterday and when I woke my original paddock and 4 sheep were gone, plus the 3 plots. They left me with the paddock & 2 sheep I just purchased! !! I almost decided to quit the game cause I was so mad!! Haven't played much since but I did buy 2 more sheep. Jeez...

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the extra plots and trees in good faith as well, i had no idea at the time i was exceeding any limit. I was however disapointed that when they came to fix their mistake they took none of the new plots or trees i bought but my original ones. I love my farm as well and i understand now that it was a glitch, but it could have been handled better. I am after all a customer and we should be treated rightly and fairly. If i sold a product to a client of mine for the wrong price or decided i shouldn't have sold it to begin with and snuck into their home and took whatever looked like what i sold her id be arrested for breaking and entering. Its a bit of a violation imo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    I bought the extra plots and trees in good faith as well, i had no idea at the time i was exceeding any limit. I was however disapointed that when they came to fix their mistake they took none of the new plots or trees i bought but my original ones. I love my farm as well and i understand now that it was a glitch, but it could have been handled better. I am after all a customer and we should be treated rightly and fairly. If i sold a product to a client of mine for the wrong price or decided i shouldn't have sold it to begin with and snuck into their home and took whatever looked like what i sold her id be arrested for breaking and entering. Its a bit of a violation imo
    Agreed. How were we not to know if they did this on purpose to see how many people would notice and use and when too many took advantage, they took it back. Perhaps none of this would have happened if no one posted they had unlimited items available.

Fashion Designer
    Have we forgotten that in the past teamlava was selling some buildings and pets at different prices for different members? Remember the outcry? Did teamlava refund the higher prices when a lower price was settled On? No. Did they charge the higher price to those that bought at the lower price? No. So now this fiasco was unfair? I don't think so.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Have we forgotten that in the past teamlava was selling some buildings and pets at different prices for different members? Remember the outcry? Did teamlava refund the higher prices when a lower price was settled On? No. Did they charge the higher price to those that bought at the lower price? No. So now this fiasco was unfair? I don't think so.
    Agree 100%

In fact I agree totally with every one of your posts in this thread bss18974 and I share your frustration. I too ended up
    with a farm that looked like swiss cheese.
    Trying to decide myself whether or not to continue playing.
    I completely get why you have quit and wish you the best. I'm sure you will be dearly missed by your neighbours.

TL you have really dropped the ball on this one.
    Really disappointed.
    Last edited by pundoggity; 04-23-15 at 02:39 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so basically I'm learning from the event thread that if you whine and whine for days on end you get what you want.... Event has been extended and drop rate improved.
    So if we whine and whine for days on end about how you took away our items that we bought fair and square will you give them back to us??

LOL sorry TL couldn't help myself.

Moving on.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    Ok so basically I'm learning from the event thread that if you whine and whine for days on end you get what you want.... Event has been extended and drop rate improved.
    So if we whine and whine for days on end about how you took away our items that we bought fair and square will you give them back to us??

LOL sorry TL couldn't help myself.

Moving on.
    LOL!!!! It doesn't quite work like that, but good thinking. When they changed the pricing in BS back in '12 there were threads over 100 pages long of whining and complaining, and they didn't change them back. Just a few months ago they took back the extra w-ali that many in Castle had purchased in the market for 0 coins, and that thread is well over 100 pages, mostly whining and complaining, and they didn't get the w-ali back. In RS 2 we had many pages of complaining and whining about the Street Market and recipe changes, and those haven't been changed back.

Then again, when we did complain about the Egg Drop rate in RS 2 they changed the requirements from 10 to 5, and now when people complained that there was no way they'd make it to get Bambi, which I have to say was a valid complaint as they wouldn't make it, TL did give us more days. I guess it depends on how badly the effect is on the game overall and when it's bad, TL makes adjustments. We're only a very small % of people playing that are on the boards, where they can see the numbers for the whole community.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast