Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/7: Dino Dilemma event + s42 LB | goals and prize info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I just chopped my stock of Amber Artifact. This allows me to go on 8 adventures with the Refined Amber that dropped! For low level player much less. And yes I just go into the game since 3 hours, so catching up!
    I am also going to concentrate on adventures - part because I really want that kitten, and part because the last adventure just gave me bones. And chopping rocks is helping me replenish my gold nuggets from my last MRC craft, plus it triggers fangbeasts. I have plenty of energy so might as well use it!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree about the fangbeast, they spawn every few chops, i already got enough hides and not even halfway on the rest of the items. However, i havent seen one single gold nugget drop, and the amber for the adventures is also very rare. Oh well, only into the third day of the event so maybe more luck in the coming days

Rhino Keeper
    I guess they must have fixed the bones drop rate because I got 1 bone each of the last three collections. It took forever to get the first one to drop though. Haven’t received any from adventures yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    I guess they must have fixed the bones drop rate because I got 1 bone each of the last three collections. It took forever to get the first one to drop though. Haven?t received any from adventures yet.
    I'm glad that you're getting bones now but I'm now on 10 and I've only gotting two overall so I'm still a little delayed but not sweating it anymore just playing

Executive Chef
    Splash screens finally showed up today:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1AAE1CF-18B7-40C1-8AC5-4C71DF0946D5.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	64062

Name:	95BC577C-6F33-4E25-956F-F96D060421B1.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	64063

Executive Chef
    The gnomeanderthal and sabertooth are listed as prizes with drops detailed on page 1 but there is nothing on where they are awarded in the goals nor are they listed as on the item list (gnomeanderthal is a spawn under this list). Anyone knows where these are from?

In addition the ‘baby dino?’ on the items list is not listed as a reward for completing the event in the final goal 9 which I am on. Where do we get it?
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-10-22 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    I guess they must have fixed the bones drop rate because I got 1 bone each of the last three collections. It took forever to get the first one to drop though. Haven?t received any from adventures yet.
    I doubt it. Still on just one drop yesterday. Today again nothing so far. This is getting ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondering if there's any other dialogue for each goal other than just the opening line? Usually when I tap Next, the next line of the dialogue will appear but for this event, tapping Next is just like tapping Skip.... it goes straight to the Goals. I enjoy reading the story so am wondering if there's a way to catch up on it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    The gnomeanderthal and sabertooth are listed as prizes with drops detailed on page 1 but there is nothing on where they are awarded in the goals nor are they listed as on the item list (gnomeanderthal is a spawn under this list). Anyone knows where these are from?

In addition the ?baby dino?? on the items list is not listed as a reward for completing the event in the final goal 9 which I am on. Where do we get it?
    I agree with you, it is unclear where and when these prizes will drop.

- Glimmer Raptor: This is clear for this one: Final prize of the event. Should drop when we collect 1000 Dino Eggs
    - Baby Dino: It is said "Final prize of the event". May be the mysterious egg will hatch (at level 6) and the baby dino will drop... but it is unclear
    - Sabertooth and Gnomeanderthal: I strongly suspect these will be part of next week's monster hunt and leaderboard 1st and 2nd prizes.

if we go back to the previous Atrium kind of event (Off the walrus - April 28), it was quickly followed by a MH/LB event (May 5), and the Tadpole Kelpie mentioned as prize in the first week, ended up being the leaderboard prize of the following event...

Sources:
    Off the Walrus - April 28 : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ghlight=atrium
    Monster Hunt s40 & LB - May 5 : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t=Monster+Hunt

It's a shame, cause the only interesting prize (at least for me) is the Sabertooth, but will probably come during the MH/LB event...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    I agree with you, it is unclear where and when these prizes will drop.

- Glimmer Raptor: This is clear for this one: Final prize of the event. Should drop when we collect 1000 Dino Eggs
    - Baby Dino: It is said "Final prize of the event". May be the mysterious egg will hatch (at level 6) and the baby dino will drop... but it is unclear
    - Sabertooth and Gnomeanderthal: I strongly suspect these will be part of next week's monster hunt and leaderboard 1st and 2nd prizes.

if we go back to the previous Atrium kind of event (Off the walrus - April 28), it was quickly followed by a MH/LB event (May 5), and the Tadpole Kelpie mentioned as prize in the first week, ended up being the leaderboard prize of the following event...

Sources:
    Off the Walrus - April 28 : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ghlight=atrium
    Monster Hunt s40 & LB - May 5 : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t=Monster+Hunt

It's a shame, cause the only interesting prize (at least for me) is the Sabertooth, but will probably come during the MH/LB event...
    In the Walrus event, goal 9 awards the wild kelpie which is usually listed at the bottom of the goal. I’m at the last goal 9, nothing is listed as a reward other than coins and xp. That’s why I’m surprised and wonder if this is an inadvertent omission.

Name:	9B651B9D-4371-4FD9-94BD-EAD45E2DCB68.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	64064

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast