Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/12 - Ice Queen Event! | * all goal details in post 1! *

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KekeAndLittle View Post
    Aloha, I'm fairly new to these sites, so I apologize if this has been discussed previously.
    I will finish The Ice Queen, just five minutes into day 10. I will have some extra snowflakes, fire embers, etc. Is there any way I can "give"them to someone who might need them in order to finish this goal themselves? Mahalo for your assistance.
    Unfortunately, no. But some people try to collect "extra" so they have them in their inventory just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KekeAndLittle View Post
    Aloha, I'm fairly new to these sites, so I apologize if this has been discussed previously.
    I will finish The Ice Queen, just five minutes into day 10. I will have some extra snowflakes, fire embers, etc. Is there any way I can "give"them to someone who might need them in order to finish this goal themselves? Mahalo for your assistance.
    Welcome! Unfortunately we can't gift extras, but if you haven't upgraded the ice castle to level 10 yet, and you have some time to play, you may want to hold off a little while to collect more snowflakes, snowballs, and icicles for use in the snowy workshop that comes after completing the storybook.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Hello All. Finished the event but didn't realise that the rocks do not give icicles after upgrading to level 10. Collected from Neva a number of times now but no icicle drops. Bit annoying.

cant do part 2. rocks dont give snowballs anymore, i need 8 to make the snowman, and Neva is nowhere to be found, it says "find Neva in your Storage Cellar" but the cellar cant be clicked and she isnt in the inventory. my level 10 ice castle dont give anything but 2000 coins! a pointless and timewasting quest!!! cost me almost 70 gems to finish the part 1 quest for nothing!!! AAARRGH!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJessicaAtreides View Post
    cant do part 2. rocks dont give snowballs anymore, i need 8 to make the snowman, and Neva is nowhere to be found, it says "find Neva in your Storage Cellar" but the cellar cant be clicked and she isnt in the inventory. my level 10 ice castle dont give anything but 2000 coins! a pointless and timewasting quest!!! cost me almost 70 gems to finish the part 1 quest for nothing!!! AAARRGH!!!
    after upgrading ice castle to level 10, Neva should be in your inventory. Make sure you have "all" selected. She should be close to the front.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello All. Finished the event but didn't realise that the rocks do not give icicles after upgrading to level 10. Collected from Neva a number of times now but no icicle drops. Bit annoying.
    Ditto for me.

Executive Chef
    Posted this before but it disappeared: S8, why are you deliberately frustrating your long term players that also are willing to spend money on the game?

I don't understand the strategy of S8 events that require so many rare drop and drops that decrease or disappear altogether. These events make it virtually imposssible for mid to low level players to participate (frustrating them and possibly losing them) but your higher level players that spend money seem to be even more fed up. I'm amazed at the number of experienced players that are posting major isssues and the inability to finish the events I've been around for.

Congrats to those that finished. Quite an accomplishment.

I gave up. Requests did not come through. Very frustrating waiting 2 days for it to complete. I gave up on FFS weeks ago due to issues with the game shutting down. DS was the first game I played but just haven't bothered much with it either. Thinking of just deleting the lot and trying something new.

Pleeeease tell me they are going to turn back on the drops for snow balls etc after you get Neva!! It's going to take FOREVER to craft things if they don't and she doesn't drop icicles :/ HELP PLEASE!

Fashion Designer
    So I decided to check my game and magically I had all my neighbors requests finally. And I did the upgrade. New day started and I gave the parts and had everything to the final upgrade and when I gave them it reverted back to the beginning of day 10 and now I no longer have the things I need to upgrade the castle because I've already given then. And no it didn't do the weird recalculating reset. But I no linger can upgrade the castle and have no desire to do the work to get all the supplies again. This game used to be fun, it used to be something I could'olay in the evenings on WiFi. Now it is event after event, no story line and too many bugs.