Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Monile Dragon : Battle Tournament May 10 2019

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Very strange. I did as you told me to. Put neo diamond back in the fray. Lo and behold! He beat it! I don’t understand it. Why did he fail the first time but won the second time? Am I supposed to do this after I lose? Ie. Put the losing dragon back in again??
    Lol- I just finally won against Crown Jewel with Achilles, I think it was the 3rd try with him. I heal and send them back in every tournament.
    Whatever it takes to get past that stubborn dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsonsPlace View Post
    1-13. I used Diamond 14
    14. Rose Knight 16 - Orator 10
    15. Camelot 17 - Naga 10
    16. Sunstone 18 - Night Elf 7
    17. Centurion 19 - Peridot 9 (My Max Diamond couldn't take it down)
    18. Lacewing 20 - Big Bad 10
    19. Raindance 16 - Peridot 9
    20. Crown Jewel 17 - Gold Dragon (I leveled it up to 11)
    21. Cleric 17 - Diamond 15
    22. Opal 17 - Serpent 10
    23. Fir 18 - Super 9
    24. Franken 18 - Naga 10
    25. Sailor 18 - Mistmoth 10
    26. Prize Fighter 19 - Diamond 15
    27. Noble Prince 19 - Peridot 9
    28. Clownfish 19 - Stone 10
    29. Odyssey 20 - Hectic 10 (This one took all day, and went through every dragon I could think of, including my Diamond several times. I swear the only reason I even tried Hectic was because I was collecting coins from it and thought maybe these cute baby dragons on its back can help take this Champion type down lol that's how far gone I was at ever conquering this one.)
    30 Monile 20 -
    So glad you posted your results, this is awesome! You are taking down major dragons here with types at lower levels I didn't think possible. Congratulations, well done!

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations Nuicakes!!
    You made fast work of this one.

From before, my beast Unicorn is L-11, like you said very expensive to feed! She has done well on lower level Champs, Diamond hybrids and very well with Ice Age types.
    My Dark is L-12 and unfortunately disappoints much of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    So glad you posted your results, this is awesome! You are taking down major dragons here with types at lower levels I didn't think possible. Congratulations, well done!
    Thank you so much, your words of encouragement were so helpful. I'm finished and my Monile egg is waiting in line for one of my nests to free up, can't wait to hatch this hard fought for dragon.

Very strange. I did as you told me to. Put neo diamond back in the fray. Lo and behold! He beat it! I don?t understand it. Why did he fail the first time but won the second time? Am I supposed to do this after I lose? Ie. Put the losing dragon back in again??
    Each time a dragon enters the Arena, its odds of winning are completely re-calculated. What this means is that a dragon may lose a fight against an opponent, but it does not imply that it will always lose.

Most importantly, bear in mind that no matter how good a dragon is, it will always have a 10% chance of being defeated; this applies to your dragons as well as your opponent dragons.

Hope this explains your query

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Each time a dragon enters the Arena, its odds of winning are completely re-calculated. What this means is that a dragon may lose a fight against an opponent, but it does not imply that it will always lose.

Most importantly, bear in mind that no matter how good a dragon is, it will always have a 10% chance of being defeated; this applies to your dragons as well as your opponent dragons.

Hope this explains your query
    I believe mine are over achievers and fall into more of a 20% defeat rate on the challenger side.
    But seriously, thank you for explaining that.

If anyone wants to know what is a good choice to beat Monile with! I used bat dragon and won! Centurion was an absolute NIGHTMARE though...I HAD to use gold because no matter what I did I continually kept losing....grrrr! I honestly feel like they made the champion dragons stronger this tournament.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsonsPlace View Post
    1-13. I used Diamond 14
    14. Rose Knight 16 - Orator 10
    15. Camelot 17 - Naga 10
    16. Sunstone 18 - Night Elf 7
    17. Centurion 19 - Peridot 9 (My Max Diamond couldn't take it down)
    18. Lacewing 20 - Big Bad 10
    19. Raindance 16 - Peridot 9
    20. Crown Jewel 17 - Gold Dragon (I leveled it up to 11)
    21. Cleric 17 - Diamond 15
    22. Opal 17 - Serpent 10
    23. Fir 18 - Super 9
    24. Franken 18 - Naga 10
    25. Sailor 18 - Mistmoth 10
    26. Prize Fighter 19 - Diamond 15
    27. Noble Prince 19 - Peridot 9
    28. Clownfish 19 - Stone 10
    29. Odyssey 20 - Hectic 10 (This one took all day, and went through every dragon I could think of, including my Diamond several times. I swear the only reason I even tried Hectic was because I was collecting coins from it and thought maybe these cute baby dragons on its back can help take this Champion type down lol that's how far gone I was at ever conquering this one.)
    30 Monile 20 - Cosmic 10

Good Luck Everyone!
    I think you got lucky with your choices. After I saw your post, I went and evolved my peridot to 9. It failed against the same dragons you had success with. I even threw it back in couple times more just in case. But nope failed again

Your other dragons, I only have some of them and they’re mostly level 4 haha. It’s an improvement to couple weeks ago when everything was level 3. But now I have 2 evo temples so everybody goes in! It will be several more weeks before I can get them all to 10 lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    If anyone wants to know what is a good choice to beat Monile with! I used bat dragon and won! Centurion was an absolute NIGHTMARE though...I HAD to use gold because no matter what I did I continually kept losing....grrrr! I honestly feel like they made the champion dragons stronger this tournament.....
    If you hadn't gotten Monile yet, I would say use Fire or a red type dragon.

I think you got lucky with your choices. After I saw your post, I went and evolved my peridot to 9. It failed against the same dragons you had success with. I even threw it back in couple times more just in case. But nope failed again

Your other dragons, I only have some of them and they’re mostly level 4 haha. It’s an improvement to couple weeks ago when everything was level 3. But now I have 2 evo temples so everybody goes in! It will be several more weeks before I can get them all to 10 lol
    I think you might be right about my Peridot, I used it 3 times on much higher level dragons throughout the tournament, I can't explain it but it really was my mvp lol

Oh you'll get your dragon levels up in no time like that, I'm thinking about getting another temple too but right now I'm trying to focus on stocking up food.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast