Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spring Sprouts Leaderboard May 10 2019

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    Hi fellow local leaderboarder (were on the same local I?m 2nd) don?t be discouraged ��������

Always happy to accept friend request ����
    Thankyou. Went to send friend request, but no invite button came up.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That's interesting. The five Gold Horizons have been there for the longest time, but where are the four hidden Treasure Terraces? I've never noticed them before; otherwise, I'd have taken a snapshot of it for my collection. I love collecting unusual island "designs" and have an album in my devices where I hold such.

But I'm currently more interested in the GLB cause I'm wondering if we'll see a repeat of last season's all-out war. Not being mean or anything, just looking out for something to ease the boredom.

Oh! And yes, if she does have twelve Treasure Terraces, then that is no longer merely an exploit, and the "H" word can be used liberally.
    They are hidden behind towers they are hard to see, but if u zoom in you can see the little gem parts of the treasure terraces.

You?re frustrated, I understand that.

What I?m gathering, from sifting through your post, is that you are saying that having multiples of those limited-to-one dragons is giving these players an unfair advantage over us mere mortals in the LLB and GLB? Considering that they are limited to eight Treasure Terraces like everyone else, I really don?t see the tremendous advantage that they are supposed to have. I don?t see the relation between them having these dragons and the way they work at building up their score.

And yes, I am aware that the player I mentioned has multiples of the Limited-to-one dragons. But I don?t see the relation between that and her high scores.
    I just want to make it clear that I dont particularly think that having more than the 1 per account limit gold horizon dragons or more than the 1 limit per account ultra rare dragons makes you a global leaderboard high scorer, Im sure there are plenty of other accounts exploiting this loophole that are happily staying way out of the spotlight, but it does give these accounts (whether on the leaderboard or not) a certain amount of advantage its just simply, its all interconnected. You can do better in bingo if your using gold that you didnt earn legitimately and win better boosts and if you can craft more than the 1 limit per account dragons that are usual ultra rares that is in itself is additional points towards any event not just leaderboards and all these what you regard as small advantages add up. So no I do not believe having these excessive dragons makes for a GL superstar but just merely that those at the top have been easy to identify hence the correlation and my use of ‘eye catching, sensational title’ to give more of a spotlight and awareness given on this particular issue.
    Last edited by sophiesonsters; 05-12-19 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonangel05 View Post
    hi, alivepixel

i was a bit wrong to just consider for players.
    Because i used to hear players? Voices about game difficulties around this forum.
    I have helped players as many as i could reach.
    I have even tried to reduce sync points so that could increase the number of gb winners.

Now, this is time for me to help team .
    Balance is needed everywhere. Ds need players.
    Elders and some cancer patients also need ds to make them feel alive.
    DP
    So keep enjoying ds the fullest.
    Team is working pretty hard on that super loophole now.

Best wishes to all and ds

angel

天使,

有劳您了。希望您不会被我们这一班猪头的群架和傻气感到心灰意懒。

有机会还得麻烦您找个办法好说歹说其他高比分者把总分降低。

dp

** Cautionary note to Google Translate and Bing Translator users - They won't translate these paragraphs properly and you may think it as an insult. IT ISN't.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Thankyou. Went to send friend request, but no invite button came up.
    It takes much longer these days. Had to wait a whole minute on some occasions.

I just want to make it clear that I dont particularly think that having more than the 1 per account limit gold horizon dragons or more than the 1 limit per account ultra rare dragons makes you a global leaderboard high scorer, Im sure there are plenty of other accounts exploiting this loophole that are happily staying way out of the spotlight, but it does give these accounts (whether on the leaderboard or not) a certain amount of advantage its just simply, its all interconnected. You can do better in bingo if your using gold that you didnt earn legitimately and win better boosts and if you can craft more than the 1 limit per account dragons that are usual ultra rares that is in itself is additional points towards any event not just leaderboards. So no I do not believe having these excessive dragons makes for a GL superstar but just merely that those at the top have been easy to identify hence the correlation and my use of ‘eye catching, sensational title’ to give a more of a spotlight and awareness given on this particular issue.
    Your point taken, but I have never thought of them as GLB Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    They are hidden behind towers they are hard to see, but if u zoom in you can see the little gem parts of the treasure terraces.
    Let's see, there are six towers on the second block of "Island Parts" expansion from the mouth of the mine. Behind them, I see the Spell Shop, the Breeding Den, the Breeding Roost and the Adventure Ticket Temple. Behind the second group of four towers, before the "bridge" to the Marble Runes expansion islands, I see four Nests, each with a purplish colored egg in it. There is a third group of towers that seem to be floating in midair and I'm pretty sure there are no Treasure Terraces behind them. It has been this way for some time now.

Perhaps we are looking at different players' islands?

Let's see, there are six towers on the second block of "Island Parts" expansion from the mouth of the mine. Behind them, I see the Spell Shop, the Breeding Den, the Breeding Roost and the Adventure Ticket Temple. Behind the second group of four towers, before the "bridge" to the Marble Runes expansion islands, I see four Nests, each with a purplish colored egg in it. There is a third group of towers that seem to be floating in midair and I'm pretty sure there are no Treasure Terraces behind them. It has been this way for some time now.

Perhaps we are looking at different players' islands?

Yeah they are nests, excessive wolves , unicorns, and horizons, been no movement on it since report but that hasn’t stopped the second ‘baby’ account having 2 gold horizons already and yes we know you have more than 1 account lol

Yeah they are nests, excessive wolves , unicorns, and horizons, been no movement on it since report but that hasn’t stopped the second ‘baby’ account having 2 gold horizons already and yes we know you have more than 1 account lol
    Yes, I do have more than one account, as do many, but what has that got to do with the price of tea in China?

Yes, I do have more than one account, as do many, but what has that got to do with the price of tea in China?
    Lol I wasn’t referring to you deadpixel (as having a second account), I was referring to the account we were talking about with ‘the additional terraces’ having a second account

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast