Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spring Sprouts Leaderboard May 10 2019

Rhino Keeper
    Here..here. skyharbour..
    Except the bulk of that revenue comes from the legitimate players..

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    From what I can see, if it is the same player, she has 5 gold horizon that are supposed to be limited to one per player and 12 gold habitats, four of them she has tried to hide. The advantage is the extra gold she can generate every day that legitimate players don?t get. She obviously spends a lot of real money too. She is not on the GB at this time.
    That's interesting. The five Gold Horizons have been there for the longest time, but where are the four hidden Treasure Terraces? I've never noticed them before; otherwise, I'd have taken a snapshot of it for my collection. I love collecting unusual island "designs" and have an album in my devices where I hold such.

But I'm currently more interested in the GLB cause I'm wondering if we'll see a repeat of last season's all-out war. Not being mean or anything, just looking out for something to ease the boredom.

Oh! And yes, if she does have twelve Treasure Terraces, then that is no longer merely an exploit, and the "H" word can be used liberally.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That's interesting. The five Gold Horizons have been there for the longest time, but where are the four hidden Treasure Terraces? I've never noticed them before; otherwise, I'd have taken a snapshot of it for my collection. I love collecting unusual island "designs" and have an album in my devices where I hold such.

But I'm currently more interested in the GLB cause I'm wondering if we'll see a repeat of last season's all-out war. Not being mean or anything, just looking out for something to ease the boredom.

Oh! And yes, if she does have twelve Treasure Terraces, then that is no longer merely an exploit, and the "H" word can be used liberally.
    They were probably where the big open space is on the upper island part

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I say the way to shut all of this down is to discontinue Leaderboards altogether but it would cut a major revenue source from S8. After all, I used to call Leaderboards, "************s" or "Storm8 fundraisers".
    Yes! Finally! Trees and Woods

Executive Chef
    We want to tread cautiously here because exploiting a loophole isn’t the same as hacking.

Let’s say (just as an example) that we accidentally found that putting a limited dragon into the stable and force-restarting the game, suddenly allows you to buy/craft another of that dragon. If you get rid of that dragon and report the exploit, that closes the loophole. But if you quietly keep the dragon, then you have exploited the loophole, even if you do not continue to do it. This goes even for simple actions like quietly buying dragons that have been accidentally priced at zero gold/coins or purchasing large amounts of gold marked at prices you know should not be possible.

But, if you deliberately root or jailbreak your devices to make changes to the stored data or application (some likelihood), or if you snuck into their servers (quite unlikely) to manipulate your stored data, that would be hacking and is illegal.
    "purchasing" animals for 0 gold/coins?!? I can't imagine what kind of MyMonta Oops! *cough cough* I mean what kind of **monster** would do such a thing. 😀

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Here..here. skyharbour..
    Except the bulk of that revenue comes from the legitimate players..
    True that

Banned
    I found the island one of you was talking about with all the GPD habitats hidden behind the castle decorations. I had to just laugh at that. It's funny because of the sheer slickness they were trying to do like no one would figure out what's in the habitats.
    I do think S8 has started cracking down on the islands with multiple dragons they're not supposed to have because the same islands that are usually on top of the Global Leaderboards aren't there, lol, plus I've been in the 250-500 rank for a while and usually I would've fallen below 2500 by now. The fact that this is happening and I'm not even putting much effort in this (because I don't like flower dragons) is telling.

I'm pretty sure there will be quite a bit of screaming and gnashing or teeth concerning the GLB leaders again, so in the hope of convincing more players that most in the group are honest, I'm asking rational players to read this post from the Spooky Town LB last October, where one of the "leaders" was trying to reach out to us. However, the event had been over a coupe of days and only a couple of people saw that post .

Spooky Town LB Post
    Hi, alivepixel

I was a bit wrong to just consider for players.
    Because I used to hear players? voices about game difficulties around this forum.
    I have helped players as many as I could reach.
    I have even tried to reduce sync points so that could increase the number of GB winners.

Now, this is time for me to help Team .
    Balance is needed everywhere. DS need players.
    Elders and some cancer patients also need DS to make them feel alive.

So keep enjoying DS the fullest.
    Team is working pretty hard on that super loophole now.

Best wishes to all and DS

Angel

Always thinking about quitting DS 
    Something unknown keeps me coming back .
    Angel ( Retired )

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    "purchasing" animals for 0 gold/coins?!? I can't imagine what kind of mymonta oops! *cough cough* i mean what kind of **monster** would do such a thing. ��
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I found the island one of you was talking about with all the GPD habitats hidden behind the castle decorations. I had to just laugh at that. It's funny because of the sheer slickness they were trying to do like no one would figure out what's in the habitats.
    I do think S8 has started cracking down on the islands with multiple dragons they're not supposed to have because the same islands that are usually on top of the Global Leaderboards aren't there, lol, plus I've been in the 250-500 rank for a while and usually I would've fallen below 2500 by now. The fact that this is happening and I'm not even putting much effort in this (because I don't like flower dragons) is telling.
    Yeah, I did post a few of these screenshots with the hidden Treasure Tarraces a while back, but since that was considered an infringement on privacy and they were being taken down, I knew the score; woods and trees

I'm not sure if the lack of activity in the GLB is because of any action. As I mentioned, it would be interesting to see if the same free-for-all happens again because if I was one of these Synchronizers, I would be wary of pouring in all the gold just to have one high-strung, disgruntled player go ballistic again ****ing all my efforts

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast