Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Sprouts Leaderboard May 10 2019

No point even trying, first in my group has over 30000 before I have started, she is 3rd on global. 3rd place in local has 600. This is a stupid joke.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm pretty sure there will be quite a bit of screaming and gnashing or teeth concerning the GLB leaders again, so in the hope of convincing more players that most in the group are honest, I'm asking rational players to read this post from the Spooky Town LB last October, where one of the "leaders" was trying to reach out to us. However, the event had been over a coupe of days and only a couple of people saw that post .

Spooky Town LB Post
    Youve got to be kidding me right the user in the thread saying lets all one day be at the top together blah blah blah was one of the ones with multiple 1 per account limit dragons for god sake she had (and I say had as shes no longer using that account) 6 gold horizon dragons and had 15 perytons, unicorns at one stage yeah lets all listen to her, if shes the voice of reason in this debarcle it seems were all doomed.
    Edited to say I have evidence of what I am saying to if you ever wish to discuss at greater length, I’m not just being “irrational”, I’m just tired of being disadvantaged as I’m sure you could appreciate. Great job on other forum threads to I will add always very helpful with information on events.
    Last edited by sophiesonsters; 05-11-19 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    No point even trying, first in my group has over 30000 before I have started, she is 3rd on global. 3rd place in local has 600. This is a stupid joke.
    Hi fellow local leaderboarder (were on the same local I’m 2nd) don’t be discouraged ��������

Always happy to accept friend request ����

And yes I am still getting the song and ice screen coming up for the event if it matters ����

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    Youve got to be kidding me right the user in the thread saying lets all one day be at the top together blah blah blah was one of the ones with multiple 1 per account limit dragons for god sake she had (and I say had as shes no longer using that account) 6 gold horizon dragons and had 15 perytons, unicorns at one stage yeah lets all listen to her, if shes the voice of reason in this debarcle it seems were all doomed.
    Edited to say I have evidence of what I am saying to if you ever wish to discuss at greater length, I’m not just being “irrational”, I’m just tired of being disadvantaged as I’m sure you could appreciate. Great job on other forum threads to I will add always very helpful with information on events.
    You’re frustrated, I understand that.

What I’m gathering, from sifting through your post, is that you are saying that having multiples of those limited-to-one dragons is giving these players an unfair advantage over us mere mortals in the LLB and GLB? Considering that they are limited to eight Treasure Terraces like everyone else, I really don’t see the tremendous advantage that they are supposed to have. I don’t see the relation between them having these dragons and the way they work at building up their score.

And yes, I am aware that the player I mentioned has multiples of the Limited-to-one dragons. But I don’t see the relation between that and her high scores.

Rhino Keeper
    And yes, I am aware that the player I mentioned has multiples of the Limited-to-one dragons. But I don’t see the relation between that and her high scores.
    Lol I do. It’s like a red flag. If they can get multiples of something that we’re allowed to have only one of.. it smacks of something not natural. Therefore, their high scores are obtained via the same *unnatural * method. And thus, we can never compete against them

You?re frustrated, I understand that.

What I?m gathering, from sifting through your post, is that you are saying that having multiples of those limited-to-one dragons is giving these players an unfair advantage over us mere mortals in the LLB and GLB? Considering that they are limited to eight Treasure Terraces like everyone else, I really don?t see the tremendous advantage that they are supposed to have. I don?t see the relation between them having these dragons and the way they work at building up their score.

And yes, I am aware that the player I mentioned has multiples of the Limited-to-one dragons. But I don?t see the relation between that and her high scores.
    So you can?t see that having up to 7 additional gold giving dragons that?s 35 gold per day that no one else should or can have and that theses players didn?t pay for is not giving them an advantage a) by just simply giving them more gold b) giving gold to spend towards bingo etc to win more and better boosts that are needed in GL to get anywhere c) they can craft clearly as many as they like ultra rare dragons giving bonus points in LB so yes I say even having the knowledge to be able to do this is invaluable to the high scores. I save my eggs for weeks months even from previous events to use in GL I sure would like the ability to throw a gold dragon or two of three or any ultra rare on for lovely high points then just delete as needed, that?s why there all little as they don?t need them big it?s just the hatching that?s needed.
    As for the dark mountains id sell my first born for a second lol saves me paying gold each 12hrs in the spell shop crafting 2 a day I?m lucky to get 5 marble keys (3 from dark mountain 2 from spell shop using 4 gold each 12hrs)there getting at least 6 just from the 2 dragons not to mention did they pay I?m guessing no whereas I spent 1100 to get it how is any part of this reasonable.

So you can?t see that having up to 7 additional gold giving dragons that?s 35 gold per day that no one else should or can have and that theses players didn?t pay for is not giving them an advantage a) by just simply giving them more gold b) giving gold to spend towards bingo etc to win more and better boosts that are needed in GL to get anywhere c) they can craft clearly as many as they like ultra rare dragons giving bonus points in LB so yes I say even having the knowledge to be able to do this is invaluable to the high scores. I save my eggs for weeks months even from previous events to use in GL I sure would like the ability to throw a gold dragon or two of three or any ultra rare on for lovely high points then just delete as needed, that?s why there all little as they don?t need them big it?s just the hatching that?s needed.
    As for the dark mountains id sell my first born for a second lol saves me paying gold each 12hrs in the spell shop crafting 2 a day I?m lucky to get 5 marble keys (3 from dark mountain 2 from spell shop using 4 gold each 12hrs)there getting at least 6 just from the 2 dragons not to mention did they pay I?m guessing no whereas I spent 1100 to get it how is any part of this reasonable.
    I have 16 GPDs in 8 habitats, two of which can hold 10 pieces of gold instead of 5. I also have alarms set so I get to collect the maximum of 80 pieces of gold per day. I am fully qualified to tell you that it does not give me any advantage in the LBs because in order to get that kind of points, I would still have to spend hundreds in order to reach that kind of score.

I have one MKPD and that is more than enough for me.

I have 16 GPDs in 8 habitats, two of which can hold 10 pieces of gold instead of 5. I also have alarms set so I get to collect the maximum of 80 pieces of gold per day. I am fully qualified to tell you that it does not give me any advantage in the LBs because in order to get that kind of points, I would still have to spend hundreds in order to reach that kind of score.

I have one MKPD and that is more than enough for me.
    I guess the point is I do spend hundreds so I expect the same rules apply for all, and its hundreds they are not having to spend (like buying the 4000 gold producing dragons), if its a 1 limit per account dragon then its that way for a reason and I abide by the rules and do not go against the TOS to take advantage of a loophole that has just not been found how to fix yet. easy fix get rid of the LB then they wont have anyone to disadvantage and they can go on there merry ways with as many dragons as they like in their island, its what we dont see that Im more worried about as if you know how to do this what else are they getting away with?
    Last edited by sophiesonsters; 05-11-19 at 07:43 AM.

I guess the point is I do spend hundreds so I expect the same rules apply for all, and its hundreds they are not having to spend (like buying the 4000 gold producing dragons), if its a 1 limit per account dragon then its that way for a reason and I abide by the rules and do not go against the TOS to take advantage of a loophole that has just not been found how to fix yet. easy fix get rid of the LB then they wont have anyone to disadvantage and they can go on there merry ways with as many dragons as they like in their island, its what we dont see that Im more worried about as if you know how to do this what else are they getting away with?
    Everyone hopes for a level playing field, but there will always be some who find ways to get an advantage. In the case of some of these players, the advantage they have is in having multiples of a limited-to-one GPD, particularly the one that is crafted with Adventure Tickets. But what I'm pointing out is that if you do the math, you'd realize that they still have to spend a huge amount of money, probably far more than you and I would be willing to and for what? And there is evidence that they spend money and time building up their scores because several of them were angrily pointing out that one player was making impossible leaps points.

But with the disaster in the GLB gang last week, it remains to be seen whether they'll band together and attempt a synchronized first placing again. It doesn't pay to spend a couple of hundreds just to get bumped off by one self-serving joker LOL

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast