Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena Dragon

Farm Supplier

Battle Arena Dragon

Hello,

I have the following dragons that I think would or should do good in the arena. The battle arena has been a struggle for me and Im thinking its because I havent evolved any into Epic level 15.

Which dragon would you invest the amount of food it takes to evolve into Epic based on your experience battling in the arena?

All Champions Dragons I currently have:
    (All are level 10)
    Emerald Knight
    Razorback
    Amazon
    Bladewing
    Ninja
    Black Jackal

Passion - currently at Level 11. This one does pretty good in the arena, but its not a champion.

Executive Chef
    HI Lily684,

I don't have any dragons at level 15. Maybe that is why I don't have the best luck in tournaments, either. Lol! Most of my champions are around level 12. I do tend to have very good luck with my Black Jackal dragon. I don't have any of the others on your list. I have found Gilded Knight, which you can craft for only 400 Essence, to be an excellent battler.

Passion comes highly recommended by skyharbor602. Passion is one of the ADIPS dragons, which are supposed to be some of the best battlers: (Achilles, Diamond, Dark, Infinity, Passion, Soccer). skyharbor also uses a lot of level 15 single element dragons and has good luck.

I have some of my best luck with non-champion dragons, including Haunted Gemini, Dark Omen, Ocean Lily, Neo Tinsel, Rose Quartz, Smitten, Orisirs, and Chitter. I have had Chitter take down quite a few champions because I think that the white magic wins out over the dark magic of the champions. But everyone's islands are a little different and have varying amounts of luck with different dragons.

Hopefully some other people will weigh in to answer your question.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Hello,

I have the following dragons that I think would or should do good in the arena. The battle arena has been a struggle for me and Im thinking its because I havent evolved any into Epic level 15.

Which dragon would you invest the amount of food it takes to evolve into Epic based on your experience battling in the arena?

(All are level 10)
    Emerald Knight
    Razorback
    Amazon
    Bladewing
    Ninja
    Black Jackal

Passion - currently at Level 11. This one does pretty good in the arena, but its not a champion.
    Hey Lily684,

It's been awhile since I've participated in tournaments but I do pretty well at them. mymonta is right, I definitely would say raise the Passion you have to level 15. If you have Dark, raise him to 15 as well.
    For champions, I like battling with Huntress/Honor (champ, blue), Glasswing/Neo Glasswing (champ, rainbow), Wardrum (champ, black), Dueler, Harmony Knight (champ, green), Black Jackal and Tribal (champ, yellow). I think I'll like Strongshine as well because I just love using dragons with the black element in tourneys.
    The single element basic dragons (Air, Fire, Water, Forest, Magic) at level 15 have been real good to me against champs - never sleep on those.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello,

(All are level 10)
    Emerald Knight
    Razorback
    Amazon
    Bladewing
    Ninja
    Black Jackal

I have 4 Islands and do very well in tournaments without ever using gold. The only level 15 I have is common DARK Dragon. He beats any Champ or Diamond that I fight him with. 100 essence and 1 million coins for habitat. Also, doesn't take a lot of time(4hrs) or food to level him up.

Nightclub Owner
    My top fighters are:

Glasswing
    Valiant
    Harmony Knight
    Gentle Knight
    Angelfire
    Metal
    Passion
    Aether
    Black Jackal
    Aquarknight
    Diamond
    Soccer
    Achilles
    Aladdin
    Amazon
    Beaded
    Mithril
    Alpha Dark One
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I have 4 Islands and do very well in tournaments without ever using gold. The only level 15 I have is common DARK Dragon. He beats any Champ or Diamond that I fight him with. 100 essence and 1 million coins for habitat. Also, doesn't take a lot of time(4hrs) or food to level him up.
    I wish Dark dragon was available to buy or through the codex.

Executive Chef
    I wish Dark dragon was available to buy or through the codex.
    Dark dragon is available in the Codex for only 100 Essence!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Dark dragon is available in the Codex for only 100 Essence!
    Oh, I found it! Thank you all so much

Executive Chef
    Oh, I found it! Thank you all so much
    You're welcome! That's why we're here - to help each other out and have a little camaraderie!

Farm Supplier
    I took a break for a few years, but even after coming back, my best fighters are actually my Clown, Landworm, & Parakeet ... & my entry level ones close behind (Fire, Air, Forest, Water). I also use my first Champion dragron - Guardian Angel. Oh yeah ... My Rainbow Sentinel is the other Rainbow/Champion one I use ... mostly because I named him after a friend! lol

My Parakeet isn't level 15 yet, but all the others are ... the side benefit to getting the 4 single color ones is that you are also eligible for the "Prime" dragons that require level 15. : )

Every once in awhile I look for an Ultra Rare to raise to 15, but they just cannot beat the track record of my Clown Dragon! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast