Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1169

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Just finished the event with 8 hours to go, if i didn't get warning about chapter 9 regarding feeding the pets before hand, I would have ran out of time with out spending gems, though i do have one thing that happened to me, i bought 10 pigs at the same time. Yet one pig needed to be sped up 3 extra times. the little Piggy just did not want to grow up.

I had a large supply of carrots which also saved me otherwise i would have struggled with the animal feed as well.

Being some one who know you have to visit the forums before starting the events, I'd also like to thank the forum contributors BUT at the same time i like to criticise storm8 for taking this for granted, the game should not be designed so that you have to visit a forum and hope some one else is speeding ahead to tell other people what to expect, and at the same time intentionally slowing people down ie the one chapter per 24 hours limit.
    That not a challenge, that a stupid obvious way of forcing people to buy gems, having a stock pile of 800 gem myself from all the trial games, it doesn't concern me if i have to spend some to complete a event, BUT as a forum reader/contributor i feel for the other players who struggle with these events, because of the time needed to play them, like really, feeding the pigs 10-12 times once per hour on day 9...that's just stupid...people play the game for last 8 days, and then you structure it like that for day 9 forcing the gem purchase or making people fail the event after coming so close is like offering a child icecream letting them taste it once and then making them watch every one else have icecream for the rest of the day...can anyone say not illegal, but doesn't leave a good impression on the child.
    Well Storm8 have enough experience and if they don't get the hint, i'll still play the game, but no new players will bother because it too hard to join, simple as that.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Black pigs confirmed for 12 pets. I'll update info in Hub and ABC guide and post 1.

New Resident
    How do iPhone users force restart? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, restarting my phone, but my living tree count is still wrong. I had approximately 75 before winning the extra 30 (total was 117 if I'm not mistaken) but after I reopened the app the count went down to 52. I might need to email support to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmariecc View Post
    How do iPhone users force restart? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, restarting my phone, but my living tree count is still wrong. I had approximately 75 before winning the extra 30 (total was 117 if I'm not mistaken) but after I reopened the app the count went down to 52. I might need to email support to fix it.
    (from Hub) ✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics.

did you make any ornate beams by any chance or something in another crafting building that uses living wood?

New Resident
    I only had a few parchments made which use only 1 living wood each. I don't believe any other workshop uses living wood resources so i couldn't have lost some through a different resource job. Even if I did do a royal wood job I'd be down 30 at most, or bring me to my original 75 count. I opened a big with support. I suspect my over 100 inventory may have glitches it.

4 hours left and I got through the pigs and horses. I visited 20 kingdoms! I got prompted to go to the marketplace. I visit two marketplaces. I get prompted to upgrade the petting zoo! The game lags and reloads! I still have to visit the marketplaces. Except they've been visited and don't reset for 22 hours. Seriously. I would be done if the game didn't reload which its been doing a lot lately.
    Is there any recluse other than 44 gems?

Host(ess)
    First visit to petting zoo's = water x 2 !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jkustak View Post
    4 hours left and I got through the pigs and horses. I visited 20 kingdoms! I got prompted to go to the marketplace. I visit two marketplaces. I get prompted to upgrade the petting zoo! The game lags and reloads! I still have to visit the marketplaces. Except they've been visited and don't reset for 22 hours. Seriously. I would be done if the game didn't reload which its been doing a lot lately.
    Is there any recluse other than 44 gems?
    Please don't use gems! I can help you with this. PM sent...

Farm Supplier
    Not thrilled about all of the glitches:-/

if your game glitches after you have collected from the market places and takes you back to visiting community players, please send me a PM (and post here as well). You do not need to use gems to redo this part. I can help you with this issue. Thanks.