Page 80 of 117 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Yay I was able to get fresh hay souvenirs I upgraded my petting zoo in chapter 6 before the actual goal 3 to upgrade the zoo, now I have 2 white planks in the workshops and I'm able to collect hay till they are done woohoo!!!!

How to hoard hay
    For this ,you have to max on planks before the 'make 5 planks' in chapter 4
    Then upgrade the zoo, and now you'll be able to make 6 more , goal 3 of ch 4 autocompletes
    In chapter 6 ,after giving 15 rope , make 4 planks ( totally 10 in inventory) and upgrade the petting zoo. since goal 2 is to make 5 planks ,the option to craft it will still be available
    Then make 2 more planks AND the ability to hoard as much hay as you want is available till you reach goal 3 !
    Last edited by stargaze91; 02-25-16 at 09:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    you might upgrade the zoo first, then try to collect some hays. Not sure if it will work.
    Thanks for suggesting this ..it did work !

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    for those who are behind like me
    i'm preparing the black pig and the cows for chapter 9
    each time i feed 10 pig, i rotate 1 of them so i know how many times i did (i don't have place to put grass neither energy to chop them )
    same for the cows
    OMG, this is awesome. Great idea!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Can anyone confirm how much animal feed you get as a reward? I see a lot of people worried about having to grow so many carrots. Maybe they don't have to grow quite as many as they thought.
    I have just finished Chapter 7. Making animal food now. Can anyone tell me WHEN the supposed rewards of living wood is given. I have 70 LW now & will have the required 75 to complete the goal. If S8 gifts more than 24 I would hate to see the black banner float across my screen. I could be making faerie sap. LW has become more precious than gold nuggets to me. Fun event overall.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i think it is still very doable for you. You will gain the time back when you complete ch 7. I'm assuming you have the stuff for that. I think the planks and feed are going to be pretty quick, because they just take an hour. I see your bottleneck as being living wood. Keep collecting for that!!! Also the last step practically needs 2 marketplaces. Do you have 2?
    Yes have all buildings, this was the only one that needs to be level 5 I didn't realize wasn't

I leveled all the others prior to starting

I should make it, it's just the need for 125 carrots for the feed

Had to use my 100 to upgrade the building

Rhino Keeper
    For those on petting pigs I have placed 9 adult pigs next to the piglets and when I pet them I turn the adult pig towards them get to 9 adults STOP lol works for me😊

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    for those who are behind like me
    i'm preparing the black pig and the cows for chapter 9
    each time i feed 10 pig, i rotate 1 of them so i know how many times i did (i don't have place to put grass neither energy to chop them )
    same for the cows
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just "pre petted " my pigs so far. I placed a white poppy near my herd after petting, since we had to buy poppies earlier on-which I also did not need. I quit petting after 8 poppies, because I am afraid I'll accidentally tap one.

I placed poppy patches for my pre petted pigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    For those on petting pigs I have placed 9 adult pigs next to the piglets and when I pet them I turn the adult pig towards them get to 9 adults STOP lol works for me��
    These are all fantastic strategies! I especially like the poppy one
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Spiritwind, can you please confirm the drops from the petting zoo for us, of a total of four taps, 2 petting zoos @ 2 taps each, i have two wheat (one wheat twice), 1 water and 1 pile of seeds, all on a 22 hour timer.

Is that it? Will they change that after the event or have we been made to do an unreasonable event for something useless, it isnt even good graphics, its small and blurry so not even a good decoration, if i had room for decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Spiritwind, can you please confirm the drops from the petting zoo for us, of a total of four taps, 2 petting zoos @ 2 taps each, i have two wheat (one wheat twice), 1 water and 1 pile of seeds, all on a 22 hour timer.

Is that it? Will they change that after the event or have we been made to do an unreasonable event for something useless, it isnt even good graphics, its small and blurry so not even a good decoration, if i had room for decorations.
    And why aren't we able to store those 10 pigs, cows & horses required in the goal inside the zoo? Then get the milk, bacon & hair when tapping?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still stuck on chapter 5 with the building upgrades. I'm worried that I might not finish this challenge.