341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 179 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Wow! That's the response?! Never before have I seen so many of us annoyed with one issue in an event. 30+ pages of complaints about the lynx and the response is "no issues". I think we are all telling you there are actually issues, from the player side. You're going to lose a lot of business. More and more people quit with every event that goes this way. Just fix it and make the event enjoyable. Make it give people more than 0-1 lynx per day. Or, you soon won't need any events because no one will be playing.
    I completely agree, and my kingdom is usually in the middle of all the fun, not over run, but not completely missing spawn rate. This is the worse I've seen and I just managed to get that kitty, and I did all the upgrades before getting the swamp kitty. This event reminds me of that, but on that event I didn't have such a bad start. I remember having a day or two during that event where the only time the kitty spawned was on the mine, but we didn't have Thomas's house to spawn either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    Pika, why after 34 pages of complaints are you still only "monitoring" the situation, this is a timed event and we have all lost 24 hours.

It is getting hard to stay positive, but the cynic in me says this is a planned attempt at revenue gathering, which will backfire spectacularly because the end prize actually isn't worth gems to most of us.
    Perhaps they think that we will just buy tons of Shadow Lynx Traps? I know that I won't. I'm happy to spend money on certain game features, but not this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Those of you that don't have lots of carrots should start growing them since they take 2 days. You'll need to make horse feed which uses carrots, wheat and corn. You make 3 horse feeds and each one uses 20 carrots.
    I'd be surprised if most of us get there. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected from OT and SM and still no Lynx.

Rhino Keeper
    Another tip to Old Thomas.

Nothing.

It's Friday afternoon, S8 time. If this isn't fixed by end of business today, there will not be any adjustments made over the weekend. Everyone at S8 will be off on their weekend and we will be here stewing.

Way to go on customer service! Now I remember why I took off five months from this game.

4-1/2 more hours, and this is a total loss for me. Oh, and I will not spend any gems OR hard earned cash to get ahead. Five more months is looking good.
    ❄️{}=========>✨⚡️
    ⚔ Proud Member #️⃣2️⃣9️⃣ ⚔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    You have more lynx? Your Ivy hut, Thomas house and Mines drop lynx?
    How? You're probably one of the few ... I have only two lynx in two days of hard play.
    And as I read, they are not much better on that.
    Where do we make a mistake? (No, I do not have a monster on the desktop when tap.)
    I couldn't tell you how. I just play the game and don't get upset. I spawned 6 lynxes yesterday from Ivy and Thomas. I might have gotten 1 from a mine, but I'm not sure.

The first individual prize is a lynx trap which causes the 'buy a trap' goal to autocomplete for those of you doing the side goals.

Host(ess)
    So many great posts don't know which to choose to quote. I've had 1 Lynx since this began. I think it's BS that those who are seriously considering whether to craft a Lynx or use the pelts to upgrade have got to be purchasing traps. Don't have the money to do that so will be praying that when I wake in the a.m. S8 will have pulled their collective fingers out of their ears and fixed this Lynx issue. Enough steam let off for the moment now off to plant carrots.

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't tell you how. I just play the game and don't get upset. I spawned 6 lynxes yesterday from Ivy and Thomas. I might have gotten 1 from a mine, but I'm not sure.

The first individual prize is a lynx trap which causes the 'buy a trap' goal to autocomplete for those of you doing the side goals.
    Wow! That's a great spawn rate. I highly doubt there would be so many pages of lynx related posts if that was the standard rate. I think we would all be quite content with even 4 lynx's per day. I've only been able to get 2 total since the event began - and that was even with speeding up Thomas a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    Another tip to Old Thomas.

Nothing.

It's Friday afternoon, S8 time. If this isn't fixed by end of business today, there will not be any adjustments made over the weekend. Everyone at S8 will be off on their weekend and we will be here stewing.

Way to go on customer service! Now I remember why I took off five months from this game.

4-1/2 more hours, and this is a total loss for me. Oh, and I will not spend any gems OR hard earned cash to get ahead. Five more months is looking good.
    Yep...it's looking more & more dismal. No response except to say put out multiple mines. If only we could, S8 doesn't realize we're limited to 2 mines unless they forego the limit (not holding my breath on that one since that will mess with the 'game economy').
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper

I play the game and I don't get upset but I have one Lynx from Ivy's Hut. Guess you are just lucky.