Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Banned
    Yes more land please. We really need ALL the habitats upgraded too. We are not going to get anywhere with out drastic change

Banned
    Can we have more upgradable habitats to 5 please? I already used what we were given

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Sheesh, has been a week without a reply to this very simple question! Silly olde me, of course it has been!

We still need the land to place our allocated habitats on and all we get is another band aide solution.

Lucky us, we can upgrade 3 of our premium habitats from holding 4 to 5 dragons, well that had me jumping through hoops for a millisecond and then I saw the price 100 gold HAHA! If it had been say 20,000,000 coins yep would have been all over it like a rash but avarice raises its head again! Shame on you Storm8, you are systematically ****ing this game for your long term customers.

Back to the problem at hand, start with releasing more land and habitat spaces, reduce the amount of events so we can actually breed some dragons. STOP releasing all of these new habitats that we cannot place as we find this INSULTING.

I am starting to wonder if the wrong staff were laid off as this game is on a backward slide, easy fix would be start releasing more land to us.

Until next week then, I bid this post adieu.
    Another week, another post.

Feeling aggreived and highly disappointed that yet another week has passed with no new land being released!

Was hoping that after @Elsa had posted that FlatFoot was busy doing other things at the moment, had hoped he was busy doing an update and a new land release but obviously not!

Whilst I know that the introduction of the new 2 habitats may solve some players issues I would be greatly disadvantaged! True, I can hear what you are thinking of the land space it would create BUT what would I do with all my dragons? We have, well I have 240 allowable habitats, if I was to swap out my premium 4 habitats it would be a nightmare as my 2 habitats could only house 480 dragons. My dragon stable only holds 80 so what would happen to the rest as I can't send them back to storage so I would have to sell them! (Not an option)

I wait and not too patiently I must admit, we need more land but these bandaid solutions are doing nothing for us, what we need is someone to come up with an innovative answer and deal with the games short comings.

Again for another week I bid this post adieu.

Banned
    I think we'd all be OK if all habitats could be upgraded to 5 plus a little more land. We definitely would not need land as much as we do now if the rest of the premium habitats could all be up to 5. Also I refuse to buy those little 2 dragon habitats and I leave the leader board prize ones in storage too.

Executive Chef
    Once again I must point out that this game is punishing their long time, loyal, long playing players! No room no way to play. Punished for doing good. Please fix the problem guys!

Banned
    Hopefully land is coming sooner then the coming soon album on android that they're to busy doing nothing to give to us

Nightclub Owner
    I've maxed out the mine for land with 999 pieces of land. Thankfully I still get the food rewards just no more land pieces. If they ever add anymore islands I'll be good to go.

Farm Supplier
    A really quick BANDAID solution would be to increase the storage capacity of stables by a considerable amount. It is technically a quick solution, not demanding on hardware and it would solve some of our most urgent problems.

This is a bandaid of course, because we still wouldnt be able to show off all our unique dragons, but it would at least allow us to keep breeding, crafting and collecting new dragons.

Banned
    How about please making more habitats upgradable? Maybe a few champion ones, bygone battlefield and jousting arena and definitely a few others. I can't continue to fit the constant flow of dragons on the 3 slots from last week.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Your feedback has been shared with the development team. We're not able to share right now when new land will be available. Thank you for your patience.
    Thanks belatedly for your response, Elsa! I appreciate your support. Haven't been on the forum, especially this thread, for weeks. My sister, my only sibling, passed away very unexpectedly a few weeks ago & I'm deeply grieving & depressed. She's 6 yrs older than me, raised me with working parents, & we have always been so close! At this time, I'm in survival mode & not concerned about anything else

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast