• Q4. Winter Presents

22 40.00%
  • Q5. I like this update

16 29.09%
  • Q5. I didn't like this update

15 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Noodle House, Boilers & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Nov 27 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    But for me, I know that I've made it...is those show ponies on my farm. I did not buy them with real money, I collected gems from the train, download the new games, sometimes I'm lucky with the butterfly, and from the pets too.

Maybe some people just buy the show ponies but that's not the case. I get my self one show pony every year (since my second year). I wanted to make it 6 next year. :O
    That's very very impressive! I bought mine. That you saved up enough gems to get yours is amazing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    That's very very impressive! I bought mine. That you saved up enough gems to get yours is amazing.
    Wait until 50% off! sometimes on the black friday sale, sometimes another season too! Yep, never buy at full price.

Fashion Designer
    Just my thoughts, if the 20 deliveries task has time limit for 24 hours, then please don't put two, yes two, menus which need 8 hours long waiting time. Can you imagine you have to wait for 16 hours while your building is full. I discard those requests but they sometimes come back with similar orders, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    oh wow. so that was a HARD one. *long sigh*

i tried my best with my chickens (and lost plenty sleep in the process). but with the enormous number of parmesan cheese required, coupled with the horrendous drop rate, i was 4 spaghettis shy of finishing goal 9. i REALLY loved the Yeti, so I did something uncomfortable and broke the bank to gem through to the end. Yes, i'm suuuuuper happy that the adorable monster is roaming free on my farm, but every time I stare at him, i also see that hefty price tag &my heart bleeds a little.....-_-''' (the only more expensive thing = my show ponies...)

and since I already posted something lengthy, I won't belabor the points here. (i'll try to link/quote on the bottom. just click the double arrow to jump to the post if you are curious. dear Rynetory2, I would really appreciate it if you could include that post in the feedback to the team. thanks )

briefly, like many others, I don't mind spending the time and energy on these events. but asking for 375 items (compared to 50-75 of some other rare drops) while taking away our ability to buy/sell is really unmanageable (just look at the math....-_-). i would be forever grateful, if next time, the number can be slightly reduced so we can maintain the "challenge" but still allow for some achievability....

alrighty, guess we are not getting much time to breathe this time. onto the next one

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    ...(my feedback post)...
    ...(the math post)...

Grand Emperor
    dear Rynetory2, I would really appreciate it if you could include that post in the feedback to the team. thanks )
    Done.

Farm Supplier
    Greetings all,

This event is over, yet the Chef Gnome's Boiler task in the ToDo list is still there and isn't going away like all the other tasks that are specific to an event. S8, can you please fix this? I've reset the phone, (off/on), force closed the app, all that kind of stuff, but it's still there and requires 200 gems to complete - not happening!

Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    Greetings all,

This event is over, yet the Chef Gnome's Boiler task in the ToDo list is still there and isn't going away like all the other tasks that are specific to an event. S8, can you please fix this? I've reset the phone, (off/on), force closed the app, all that kind of stuff, but it's still there and requires 200 gems to complete - not happening!

Thank you.
    That's because the Noodle House is a permanent building and it needs boiled water from the Boiler or Chef's Gnome Boiler, means that those Boilers are permanent too. That's why the goal is still there.

To add: simply ignore it and be careful

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    Greetings all,

Thank you.
    raissawinda is correct. This is a regular game update and the Chef Gnome's Boiler goal is a regular game goal. Like all regular game goals, there's no expiry and they remain in your goal list until completion. See Page 1 of current thread for list of regular and limited time goals of this update.

Pass the pasta stage 4

I don't participate in time limited events as I can't complete them.

But the pasta generally seems to be a long term goal?

I've done parts 1-3 and now part 4 requires rice grains from the crop dryer? I'm on level 44 and can't yet grow rice so I'm wondering if I'll be able to get the crop dryer when I can? What level is this at?

I can't see crop dryer in my market though so I'm a bit confused.

Can anyone help please? Thanks