Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Cranberry Bakery! 2019 November 07 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I agree with you Personally I don't like it. I'd like to know if they're going to unlock the Apple dumplings recipe? Because that one is not a new recipe but it is locked
    There locked for the players that not have them when they 1st come out? Interesting.

I have them on 1 of my bigger bakery, and I didn't think it would be locked for the people that not have them, do to oven being in a other goal. No thanks now if I cannot get old recipes on my newer bakery's I didn't have at the time

Glad I not waste my time then on kappy333. Thank you for the heads up! I will do it in my other bakery where all the other recipe are unlocked. Where it wouldn't be waste of time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Since the Apple Dumplings recipe was originally released via goal, I'd doubt it will be unlocked for those newer players purchasing the Turkey Oven for the first time.

When the 5 day goals began in earnest, they were relisting the appliances with all the original recipes unlocked but in recent history this has changed. Lately, if the recipes were first obtained through a goal they have remained locked even after the appliance was relisted for some reason.
    Well, than that's really disappointing, a lot of people waiting for the old ovens released just to get the recipes locked, what's the point then?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There is only one prize in the 5 day goal - the Pilgrim Dogs.
    Thank you, I will skip this goal, I'm just not feeling that prize, looks a little boring, (my opinion). If they cool gifts that you and unlock, not the final prize.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Executive Chef
    I able to get 10 ovens So I finish in time. However I have no motivation to do other then the fact I would have all recipes unlocked.

Not a good final prize for the people that put all there time in it, as it more hard then the other goals (15 day) just to get not that good goal prize. even the turkeys from Turkey box, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F599B05-D5AA-4BE1-91B2-C6F3B09FC3C0.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	53747
    would at least make my on my newer bakery's at least try, but that is my final straw to hear I cannot get it on kappy333, (newer bakery)
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    THANK U AnnirasSweets without U it?s almost impossible to finish the 5 day goals. These goals start so late... it was after midnight here and still no new goal so then u miss out at least 6 hours if not more and that?s a lot if time is short and some recipes take so long, like the latte 22 hours
    Without ur info I wouldn t make in time!
    I love the new recipes and since my youngest daughter and I love dogs we?re both glad with recipes and the goalprize ^_^

Executive Chef
    Apple dumplings look like they might be cute, and yes, I'd rather have them unlocked, but even without them, I'm still getting 5 completely new recipes for almost nothing bit a little effort here. 6 is better than 5, but 5 is much better than 0.

Rhino Keeper
    When was this oven released? I've been playing since 2013 and dont have it. I missed a year because I had an old phone that couldn't handle the ads on b s.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    When was this oven released? I've been playing since 2013 and dont have it. I missed a year because I had an old phone that couldn't handle the ads on b s.
    Turkey Oven was released November 13, 2012 - for the Thanksgiving goals that year which were titled Feast of Dreams.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Apple dumplings look like they might be cute, and yes, I'd rather have them unlocked, but even without them, I'm still getting 5 completely new recipes for almost nothing bit a little effort here. 6 is better than 5, but 5 is much better than 0.
    That make sense now. Above I think they mean all of the older recipes. Sometime I get confuse. Regardless, everyone seem to like it.

And this is my 1st time to be able to do 5 day goal in my kappy333, I should take advantage of it.

However aside from my complains, I think the prize way better then a 4th. As every 4th from the box they get the dogs from is smAll.
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-08-19 at 07:01 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Yes it is from a previous goal. Are they going to unlock it? Because it doesn't make sense to give us an oven for a goal having a locked recipe
    I'm totally agree with you, they should unlock apple dumplings recipe

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast