Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Edited to add: AnnirasSweets got there first, with her answer below, but I was just going to stick this here anyway. Full credit to vanacatu, this is her work!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS-UpdSchedule.png 
Views:	142 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	49712
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-02-19 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Removed off topic quote

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Winding_Trails View Post
    I'm new to these forums Is there a goal schedule for Restaurant Story?
    As a rule, s8 refuses to speculate on future updates so all we have to work with is a projected calendar of future goals that players make. The most popular is the one posted by VanaCatu located here:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827

Keep in mind, this is a calendar based on the pattern of goal releases over the past year or so and while it has proven accurate up 'til now, any changes s8 decides to make may render it incorrect. Basically, feel free to use it as a reference tool but know that goals are subject to change at the whims of s8.

New Resident
    I'm a newbie. Neighbors are asking for basic and velentine parts. Please help me! What parts are they looking for? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo1225 View Post
    I'm a newbie. Neighbors are asking for basic and velentine parts. Please help me! What parts are they looking for? Thanks!
    Here is a thread compiling the parts found in RS by the amazing VanaCatu: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...TORY-Parts-ABC

Basic parts = parts that are used for a lot of ovens such as: Gear, Fuse, Screw, Knob, Metal Sheet, Paint, Spring, Wiring, Nozzle, Motor, etc.

Valentine Parts = parts that are used to build Valentine-themed ovens.

If you look through the link above, you'll see that beside each part is every oven they're used to build so you can get an idea of which parts are most used and which are needed for Valentine themed ovens. I tend to gift Basic parts when in between goals. Most of the V-day themed ovens are either locked by past goals or removed so not as many of my neighbors will have need for those specific parts but there's always a good chance they'll need some basic parts at one point or another.

Good luck!

New Resident
    Thank you for your help!

New Resident

Where Did My Regular Goals Go?

I have a question about goals. I randomly stopped receiving regular goals (not seasonal or a certain time limit to finish them). I haven?t even progressed that far into the game, so I figured that was super odd. Will I eventually get regular goals again or is it a glitch?
    Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by harbean View Post
    I have a question about goals. I randomly stopped receiving regular goals (not seasonal or a certain time limit to finish them). I haven?t even progressed that far into the game, so I figured that was super odd. Will I eventually get regular goals again or is it a glitch?
    Thanks!
    The goals players receive at the beginning of the game stop once players reach a certain level. I can't say for certain what that level is or how many goals there are before they go away, only that they do. These goals are meant to get players used to the game set up and to teach them how all the features work so it would follow that the level they stop at is relatively low (like mid 20s at most). Players should have a solid working knowledge of the game by this point rendering the goals unnecessary.

Once you've reached the part of the game where there are no non-timed goals in your book, your level should be high enough that the limited time goals will open for you. 15 Day Goals are generally open for Lv. 12+ while the levels for Side Goals and 5 Day Goals vary depending on recipes and appliances required. From this point forward, you will only receive these limited time goals as they are released.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-04-19 at 11:53 AM.

This is the one thing that ****s me about this game. Is there a way to delete goals we don't want to do? I didn't see any, but if there's any way to get these off my clipboard I will do it in a second. I don't want to play those games and I have scrolling to the bottom to figure out what the goals are.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoreChels View Post
    This is the one thing that ****s me about this game. Is there a way to delete goals we don't want to do? I didn't see any, but if there's any way to get these off my clipboard I will do it in a second. I don't want to play those games and I have scrolling to the bottom to figure out what the goals are.
    Sadly, no. We've just got to deal with them clogging up our goal books. I guess we should be thankful that the goals are less intrusive than the constant pop ups wanting us to download and play those same games - but only just!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, no. We've just got to deal with them clogging up our goal books. I guess we should be thankful that the goals are less intrusive than the constant pop ups wanting us to download and play those same games - but only just!
    Well thanks for clearing that up! I really enjoy the game, but the inability to delete useless goals AND the pop up ads (which I accidentally click on all the time!) make me want to quit playing. Seriously, if there was an pay-to-download a version of this game without ads I would totally buy it for a couple of dollars. And I'm sure a lot of more obsessed players would too. Surely that option would be just as financially helpful as the current money model? I dunno, I'm definitely not a game developer, but I would love those improvements to the game.