Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

I have not seen icon"free gems" for some days. Ii couldn't get free gems by watching videos.
    I do not know why!

Help

Why can't I move my door? Whenever I need to move it I have to buy another one, which costs gems, and delete the old.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahleesi0823 View Post
    Why can't I move my door? Whenever I need to move it I have to buy another one, which costs gems, and delete the old.
    You only need to buy one new door and then store the old one. Then take the old door out of storage while the new door is still up in your restaurant and place the old door wherever you want in your restaurant. Then store the new door if you wish. No need to delete or sell the old door. No need to keep buying new doors. Whenever you want to "move" the door again just take the door out of storage and place it wherever you want etc.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by minhdang3260 View Post
    I have not seen icon"free gems" for some days. Ii couldn't get free gems by watching videos.
    I do not know why!
    This video feature is subject to change. It may be added or removed and the rewards may also change.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This video feature is subject to change. It may be added or removed and the rewards may also change.

My video feature is visible on my game and most often like these 2/3 days whenever I try to load a video all it say is I didn't finish watching the video!
    Is it me or this is how the rewards changes?
    ғαвυℓσυs

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post
    My video feature is visible on my game and most often like these 2/3 days whenever I try to load a video all it say is I didn't finish watching the video!
    Is it me or this is how the rewards changes?
    Sounds like a glitch. Before watching , collect tips or visit a neighbor to make sure your game is synced up.
    See if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Tried doing all that but not a video loaded from last 3 days... I guess that is how these feature works. So wonder to ask
    ғαвυℓσυs

Hey there! I was just wondering, how long do materials requests stay in the news feed? That is, if I send someone a request, at what point should I give up and assume they don't see it anymore? Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oroeomunroe View Post
    Hey there! I was just wondering, how long do materials requests stay in the news feed? That is, if I send someone a request, at what point should I give up and assume they don't see it anymore? Thanks!
    I believe requests stay in a queue for up to 7 days, unless your neighbor replies to them beforehand.

That being said, your neighbor may not see your request immediately. I've received requests from my neighbors that were 5 days old before they popped up on my news feed - not entirely sure why that happens
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

How do you contact storm 8 for game issues

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast