Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    With the monster hunt on, the craft for snowballs is missing from the trade wagon.
    I?m pretty sure I had a snowball crafting in the trade wagon that went missing once this event started. While I appreciate that didn?t have to wait a few hours to be able to trade for gold coins, I?m not happy to have lost 2 cabbages.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I?m pretty sure I had a snowball crafting in the trade wagon that went missing once this event started. While I appreciate that didn?t have to wait a few hours to be able to trade for gold coins, I?m not happy to have lost 2 cabbages.
    Did you notice an increase in your snowball count?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, the missing snowball craft has been resolved. Thanks for posting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Same here...no snowball craft and no way to verify our inventory of cabbages!
    Same here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, SW. I had to force close but when I restarted the game, the snowball craft was back and I can track my cabbages again. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm waiting on Tuftkin too. Got one early on. I hope he's still in there somewhere.
    But we still have 40 (plus or minus 1) days yet.
    Or maybe something phenomenal in January. Uh. Yea right.

Update: it's been a few days and still not another tuftkin. I have the Present Skunkupine now, but quite frankly have not been to impressed by its drops.
    I only need to throw cabbages one more time to get the fawn.
    I got the Icy Kitsunicorn for its looks. It black flagged an orange for me. Not impressed.
    I wonder if I should get that 2nd Present Skunkupine.
    I just got my third Candy Cane Tuftkin today, so that is definitely still available.

The Present Skunkupine kept appearing in my Baron's Game Tent after I got it early on, but after receiving nothing but black flags at every collection, I decided not to try for any more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I just got my third Candy Cane Tuftkin today, so that is definitely still available.

The Present Skunkupine kept appearing in my Baron's Game Tent after I got it early on, but after receiving nothing but black flags at every collection, I decided not to try for any more.
    Power of the post for a candy cane tuftkin
    StormID: neferlala

Executive Chef
    POTP for Aspen pretty please.

Executive Chef
    i hope everyone gets what they want. i got a 3rd candycane tutfkin today. i had to purchase a snow ball pile to get some snowballs. i had to buy two to get the 7 extra snowballs. i managed to get the tutfkin in 13 snowballs. which i think is a record for me.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

I have already been lucky enough to get 2 expansion permits from my Present Skunkupine, so I am hoping another turns up for me - feel free to send them my way if they appear again for you