Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I still have “The Beast’s Decision” goal stuck in my goal book after it wouldn’t work during the event. How do I get rid of it, please? Can I still have Hugo? I have Genevieve and completed everything else days ago. The Beast’s Decision goal just never worked.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this the right place for this message but I can't get Hugo the goal is still in my book but when I go to get him the options have disappeared there was no timer on the goal and my internet connection went out and I wasn't able to get online but I thought it would be okay because there was no timer and now I don't know what to do please help me fix it

Rhino Keeper
    I got trade tickets with my first collection post event. Not sure how many.

Trudyscandles

I am in the same boat. I had my last two potions being made at the last minute and forgot to go collect them before the timer ran out. I was able to collect and upgrade after the event was over and am happy to say the chaise gave me 2 trade tickets this morning. The goal to choose for Hugo popped up after I upgraded but when I push go nothing happens. I hope I won?t have this open goal stuck in my goals!

I already have the build gothic keep goal from a while ago stuck in my list as well that won?t let me complete because it is no longer available. I don?t want to have 2 goals that are impossible to complete!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a trade ticket off sleeping pretty's bed too.

Rhino Keeper
    My first chaise collection yielded 3 trade tickets, the second dropped 1. I don't know how much money though.

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I still have 'The Beast's Decision' goal stuck in my goal book after it wouldn't work during the event. How do I get rid of it, please? Can I still have Hugo? I have Genevieve and completed everything else days ago. The Beast's Decision goal just never worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    The goal to choose for Hugo popped up after I upgraded but when I push go nothing happens. I hope I won't have this open goal stuck in my goals!

I already have the build gothic keep goal from a while ago stuck in my list as well that won?t let me complete because it is no longer available. I don't want to have 2 goals that are impossible to complete!
    I didn't even participate in the Sleeping Pretty event, and the goal for Hugo showed up in my book and when I click 'Go' nothing happens. I am just resigned that this goal is going to be in my book forever. I don't know of any way to clear goals that cannot be finished.
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-07-19 at 11:14 AM. Reason: punctuation

If you still have the Goal 'The Beast's Decision', you should see the 'Keep the Spell' craft at the very bottom of the list in your adventure building. We're working on getting 'Break the Spell' back in there as well so you can use your Metamorphosis Potion.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I finished the Sleeping Pretty Event but didn't receive the transformation potion for Hugo in 'The Beast's Decision'. How can I get this so that I can continue with this part of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by zenboho View Post
    I finished the Sleeping Pretty Event but didn't receive the transformation potion for Hugo in 'The Beast's Decision'. How can I get this so that I can continue with this part of the game?
    Please submit a ticket through the Request Form so an agent can look into it for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!