Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was curious about the cap myself and now have 200+ in storage so if there is a cap on them, it's pretty high up there.
    Hmm, usually the event deco items caps at 99, I didn't try out this time though. Not sure I want to store that many rocks.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hmm, usually the event deco items caps at 99, I didn't try out this time though. Not sure I want to store that many rocks.
    I tested my Chocolate Rocks cap and I couldn?t get passed 99.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    No luck for me either.. just getting chocolate rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I only get rocks, at this rate I will max my inventory with those.
    Thanks. I did read it somewhere to get more you needed to do the adventure. Must be really, really rare...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I tested my Chocolate Rocks cap and I couldn?t get passed 99.
    Odd:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012248.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	49938

And it still lets me buy more.

It's not that I want or would ever need this many rocks to chop, of course. But then again, I thought I'd never need the hundreds of Crystal Onyx Trees (or whatever the purple ones were called) either but I did use a fair bit of them.

The real reason for my finding is simple, the curiosity just gets to me sometimes and I find myself doing things like this! The things you learn about yourself when you play a game like CS....

I am confused..was progressing well, finished chapt 3.. but since then, have not received any rams to fight from farmhouse, just fangtooths, not dropping anything from saplings, or rustic wells, and the candy journey is no longer showing in my castle...do all the drops, etc. only happen during each chapter? Thanks! Hoping i am not having another senior moment!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I am confused..was progressing well, finished chapt 3.. but since then, have not received any rams to fight from farmhouse, just fangtooths, not dropping anything from saplings, or rustic wells, and the candy journey is no longer showing in my castle...do all the drops, etc. only happen during each chapter? Thanks! Hoping i am not having another senior moment!!
    Happened to me yesterday. Yeah, to me it seems that items will only drop DURING active chapters. Yesterday my wells stopped dropping chocolate vitals the MOMENT I finished chapter. And started dropping today while new chapter was active. If it is like that - it is WISE to NOT complete last goal too soon - just keep collecting more items...and upgrade just before you are done with game for today- this way you can collect some items in advance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Odd:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012248.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	49938

And it still lets me buy more.

It's not that I want or would ever need this many rocks to chop, of course. But then again, I thought I'd never need the hundreds of Crystal Onyx Trees (or whatever the purple ones were called) either but I did use a fair bit of them.

The real reason for my finding is simple, the curiosity just gets to me sometimes and I find myself doing things like this! The things you learn about yourself when you play a game like CS....
    Indeed, I just bought 100 rocks straight.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Chapter 8

Goal 1: Fight off Candy Rams (Look near Farmhouses) 0/3
    Goal 2: Visit the Tavern 0/2
    Goal 3: Give Pasta 0/7
    Goal 4: Travel to the Candy Forest 0/1
    Goal 5: Probably upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 8 (will update later)
    2 Candied Glue, 15 Gum Drops, 2 Candy Beams, 2 Candy Blocks
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-09-19 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Additional info

If you haven?t got the tradesman walker now would be a good time. His goals require lots of farmhouse visits. So one visit counts towards two different goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom4again View Post
    If you haven?t got the tradesman walker now would be a good time. His goals require lots of farmhouse visits. So one visit counts towards two different goals.
    Yes that's been a nice little bonus!

Plus I just happened to be on the part of the search for Sabina that required a bunch of community visits, so I completed that by working on this too.