Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Cuddle Monster - 2017 Feb 14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    how to beat the chocolate bunny?...

trying 'water' the whole day, I don 't have any more water animals.
    it is long and impossible, this tournament sucks big time.
    I didn't record what I used for the Bunny, sorry. Was it for the Cuddle Monster or in the Battlegrounds?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much, Hilove for your extremely helpful posts. I usually go it alone, but when I get stuck your posts are a life saver. It's terrific the way you organize the opponents and what elements are strong against them. I was unsure what to use against the Froggy Bandit, and after checking your post, I used the Grand Unicorn (I'd love to have a Froggy Bandit... I should check my storage). Thanks a million to you and everyone else that posts helpful information.

I don't know if I'm going to finish this one in time. If not, that will be a first for me. I missed the first day, got stuck on a round for over a day, and most of today was stuck on round 22. Cutting it too close for comfort!

Congratulations to those that have won, and good luck to everyone still battling!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally took down Cuddle Monster with Jade Kirin/Dark. He's cute and cuddly but very hard to beat!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on round 22. I know I'm not gonna finish but lord I really want t get passed this round . Any suggestions I've tried everything I see and nothing is helping.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Thank you so much, Hilove for your extremely helpful posts. I usually go it alone, but when I get stuck your posts are a life saver. It's terrific the way you organize the opponents and what elements are strong against them. I was unsure what to use against the Froggy Bandit, and after checking your post, I used the Grand Unicorn (I'd love to have a Froggy Bandit... I should check my storage). Thanks a million to you and everyone else that posts helpful information.

I don't know if I'm going to finish this one in time. If not, that will be a first for me. I missed the first day, got stuck on a round for over a day, and most of today was stuck on round 22. Cutting it too close for comfort!

Congratulations to those that have won, and good luck to everyone still battling!
    I agree that Hilove's post on tournament is probably one of the most useful in terms of providing the strong elements. He/She placed a star sign to elements strong against both elements of the opponent, which is very useful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I'm stuck on round 22. I know I'm not gonna finish but lord I really want t get passed this round . Any suggestions I've tried everything I see and nothing is helping.
    I not sure if you have won round 22 since you posted this message. I was also stuck on this round since yesterday. I finally beat it by using my level 15 Hatchling using the dark element.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I agree that Hilove's post on tournament is probably one of the most useful in terms of providing the strong elements. He/She placed a star sign to elements strong against both elements of the opponent, which is very useful.
    Your posts are super helpful too, Supermaay. On a side note, I beat the tournament! Yippie! I really like the Cuddle Monster. Take care everyone.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cuddle Monster 16hrs.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	36036

Cuddle Monster (16hrs)(hrs)(electric water)(super rare)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-21-17 at 10:20 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Your posts are super helpful too, Supermaay. On a side note, I beat the tournament! Yippie! I really like the Cuddle Monster. Take care everyone.
    Thank you. Your posts are super helpful too. !!!!~~~~ Cuddle Monster is very cute. Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hilove69 View Post
    Cuddle Monster (16hrs)(hrs)(electric water)(super rare)
    Thanks if you know the evolution time too, coult you let us know? Thanks in advance.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast