Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/10: Jack the Clipper | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You should have ended the Monster Hunt with 99 Wandering Ravens. (if you were eligible for community prizes)
    It was a mistake, but everyone got filled up to 99. Mine didn't reset.
    You don't exactly have your lucky week, do you?

Hey!?*? What?? Huh!?!!? 99 Ravens?? Whoa like some snake must have eaten all of my eggs I am still trying to get the first three items much less the Raven Chick. Then again I am used to my Kingdom falling short. My citizens are against me. I send my Knights out on 20+ Adventures and still not get the special drop or only getting Fangbeasts when I need Skunkupines. I live with the threat of revolution on a daily basis. I have such a lovely neck and it would be a shame to destroy its graceful lines. 😜

Rhino Keeper
    Is Ivy’s Hut still the only way to get red hair? I need 4 Wigs and with out gems that is 2 days. After that I need 8 more. The package they are offering does not have any red hair. YIKES!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Is Ivy’s Hut still the only way to get red hair? I need 4 Wigs and with out gems that is 2 days. After that I need 8 more. The package they are offering does not have any red hair. YIKES!
    The red hair can also drop from the adventure/trade in the castle, but it's a rare drop, so no guarantee!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Suzie is the only one who requires Talinium Faeries (the gold ones) and they only drop 1-3 per chest.
    So you'll probably only get her towards the end of the event.
    The Faerie Chests drop a lot more of the other Faeries at ones, so it would be a shame to not spent them on Wilbur and Melvin.
    You will have the spent Larkspur (pink) and Maple (rainbow) Faeries back again long before you have gathered 70 Talinium Faeries (gold)

I agree that the Scissors trade is very expansive for only 3 scissors.
    Thank you so much for the analysis, I will use your feedback and get Wilbur or Melvin, most likely Melvin, however I love Wilbur's name
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I upgraded the shoppe to level 4. The next upgrade takes 5 each with the exception of combs, we will need only four of those. So, the usual pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So basically...Pompadore Pig is...well...a pig. A very expensive pig too since I've sent out three adventures and haven't had him drop. Not sure I'm doing more if he's just a pig
    Aw...oh well I?m doing just for the hope of getting Ivy?s red lock if for nothing else.. also defeating the troll yields golden scissors so that are my goals. But congrats on getting the adventure prize! I rarely get those.

My 2 cent on the current value pack 4.99: if spending $ rather use that money to buy gems to speed up Ivy’s Hut or just buy the red lock outright. Unless you absolutely can only play once or twice a day enough to collect from Ivy’s Hut then the pack fill in additional quest material.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    My 2 cent on the current value pack 4.99: if spending $ rather use that money to buy gems to speed up Ivy?s Hut or just buy the red lock outright. Unless you absolutely can only play once or twice a day enough to collect from Ivy?s Hut then the pack fill in additional quest material.
    I was happy to get the extra trade tickets, and before I purchased it, I calculated how many fur trees I would need to chop to get the remaining sap (for me, it was 35) and how many aspen trees I should chop to get the right amount of coconut milk. I parked a monster so none would interrupt my quick collection, and then I went to town! Once I had chopped all the things, I cleared the monster and collected from mushies and chicks and slayed monsters until time ran out. For the rest of the event, all I need to do is collect from Ivy and the sawmills and slay skunkupines and wiggy trolls. I can send out a few adventures hoping to get some red hair, but basically I think I?m set and I feel like I can relax for the rest of the event. So it was a good deal for me
    But buying gems to speed up Ivy is a good idea, and I might do that, too. I do have issues with impatience

Farm Supplier
    Yelp Review of Jack The Clipper?s Barber Shoppe... 1/5 stars

If I could rate lower than one star, I would! Went into this establishment for a simple trim. The barber was rude, and had extremely cold, corpse-like hands. He also gestured wildly with scissors in his hands as he talked (unsafe). I asked for a little off the top and sides and left with The Rachel! Was it 1994? Had I entered a time machine? Saw two other clients leaving with The Rachel and I was about to assume that was his only talent, until I saw a small child with the Batman symbol perfectly shaved into the back of his head and another with lightning bolts shaved on the side of his head. This was definitely personal. There were ceiling tiles all over the floor and he was shearing sheep and feeding trimmed hair to pigs. Would not refund my money. I also saw a line of people waiting on wigs and they were complaining that each one took 12 hours. I will NEVER come to this establishment again.

I did like the trees outside and they do full body waxes for ten dollars if you bring a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Yelp Review of Jack The Clipper?s Barber Shoppe... 1/5 stars

If I could rate lower than one star, I would! Went into this establishment for a simple trim. The barber was rude, and had extremely cold, corpse-like hands. He also gestured wildly with scissors in his hands as he talked (unsafe). I asked for a little off the top and sides and left with The Rachel! Was it 1994? Had I entered a time machine? Saw two other clients leaving with The Rachel and I was about to assume that was his only talent, until I saw a small child with the Batman symbol perfectly shaved into the back of his head and another with lightning bolts shaved on the side of his head. This was definitely personal. There were ceiling tiles all over the floor and he was shearing sheep and feeding trimmed hair to pigs. Would not refund my money. I also saw a line of people waiting on wigs and they were complaining that each one took 12 hours. I will NEVER come to this establishment again.

I did like the trees outside and they do full body waxes for ten dollars if you bring a friend.
    🤣 I know now to steer clear of the place! 😂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******