View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 120 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You can have as many Fawns as you wish..
    The 1st horn is free but you have to buy the others @500gems each

No way to craft 2 horns at the same moment.. no way to have 2 free horns.
    Well I know you never get things free, but I do know that sometimes you cant get them Both. I dont want to spend gems and in the end I dont have the fawn. Do you have to make another Horn for the second one, cant you just click on the 500 button to make a fawn.

So I sent my request for keys early this morning at quickly got 20 which I used toward a second wolf. I then see I need ask neighbors for another 20 for the fawn. I added many great new neighbors who sent keys. None are showing up in my total. I?m stuck unless S8 refreshes my key stash. Hate to lose out over that. Any suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    I am extremely surprised, but I am at the end of this event. Yesterday I was still stuck on level 6 trying to get 20 meadow wolves. I didn't think there was much chance of finishing. Glad I kept plugging away. Now the horn has been forged, and I can complete chapter 10.

Thank you to everyone for quick responses to requests for keys and for great advice in this forum.

I have one meadow wolf. I won't be able to make a second one, but I have 4 gold and 3 platinum coins. Is it worth 40 gems to have a 2nd one? I read what the drops could be. Honestly, I haven't paid attention to what they have been from the one I have. I've been trying to do everything so quickly, I didn't pay attention.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    Well I know you never get things free, but I do know that sometimes you cant get them Both. I dont want to spend gems and in the end I dont have the fawn. Do you have to make another Horn for the second one, cant you just click on the 500 button to make a fawn.
    yes.. you need another horn for the second craft.. but the crafting spot empties when you collect the first horn so no options are to craft a second free one.
    the only way to craft other Fawns are by buying the horns in the Forge, by clicking the 500 gem tab / using gems.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by misterspud View Post
    So I sent my request for keys early this morning at quickly got 20 which I used toward a second wolf. I then see I need ask neighbors for another 20 for the fawn. I added many great new neighbors who sent keys. None are showing up in my total. I?m stuck unless S8 refreshes my key stash. Hate to lose out over that. Any suggestions?
    Oh, no! You should always wait until the storybook goal clears & moves on before using anything for another goal.
    I'm so sorry that happened for you!
    The only problem here is you have a limit of receiving 20 responses in a day. 21 if you ask Stormie after you get the first 20. So not sure if you're gonna finish Calpter 10 unless you're a day ahead.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Apologies if this has already been said, but something to be aware of is that the sunburst flowers and meadow trees stop dropping wooden coins when you complete the Meadow of the Fawn craft, even though the Wolf quest is still going on. So your best source of wooden coins goes, and all you are left with is the poor percentage drops from cottages and farmhouses.
    So if you want the Wolf, and are close to completing the Meadow quest, hold off as long as you can, and get as many wooden coins as you can.

Do we only get 20 per day? If so I?m screwed.

Banned
    Only thing I look forward to more besides this terrible event being in the rearview, is the survey primate that please please i so hope comes after the conclusion of this trainwreck event. Its not gonna be pretty Dorothy... click them heals girl and blast off back to Kansas cause this aint gonna be the Land of Oz. The Land of CS has turned into mindless drudgery the likes even Orwell never dreamed of. Salute

Auuuuuuugh! Thanks for the info. I lose out. Maybe it?s a sign to take a break.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by misterspud View Post
    Ok, let's reason..
    Ask neighbors was the first goal on opening Day 10 this morning.. so I would say your CS day had just recharged and began.
    Logically thinking you should be able to send out requests on your new day, as the one's you sent before were on Day 9.

Looking further into the details of this part of the event it is VERY contrasting.. as.. all keys are kept in the same place in the inventory as are identical.. being the ones from the 'daily side-goal' as a boost.. as are the keys needed in the quest this Day10 morning.

Here the problem arrises.. how can we receive 20 + 20 sets of keys in a day? It's not possible and we know.

So why did the event give such instructions to need to ask twice for 20 keys in the same day for 2 different goals!!!!!

The majority of players asked keys for the quest first.. and had no problems as the goals continued.. and I did realize they were not consumed from the inventory... and could craft chests after.. BUT if you crafted chests FIRST.. they were consumed and you were blocked.

I would file a report but ufortunately you don't have time for the answer..
    Try posting in Bugs and Issues thread? but I'm afraid it's weekend.
    Let's hopefully see if our Mod can suggest what you can do.. and in the meantime take pictures as evidence which may be needed in your report.

Sorry no positive ideas.. but do see your problem, and the issue the TWO same group of keys can cause.. and I don't consider it your fault in play.

ADDING: for the reason I noticed the keys used for the goal was not consumed, and I did post about it this morning, does seem a correction was made in our game to allow use of the one set of keys twice.. but the correction wasn't carried on if you crafted chests first.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-21-18 at 03:30 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74