Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    flatfoot outdid himself this time I don't even mind giving up the food destined for valiant to get this!
    Lol! I second this and don't mind giving up my stash of nearly-500K food for this Glasswing beauty!! Wow, she is gorgeous!!!! I haven't cared about a tales dragon in ages, but this lady will be mine! I like the unique color typing on Forgefather too. Nicely done there!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    flatfoot outdid himself this time I don't even mind giving up the food destined for valiant to get this!
    Haha, thanks! I was so excited about this event (and others we're working on) that I forgot to make a post for it! Try your best to get this champion of light, for the darkness is coming...
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 08-22-16 at 12:02 PM. Reason: removed image due to incorrect date

Farm Supplier
    Looks like we will br crafting the first two dragons.

Those dragons are really great, FlatFoot. Thanks for them!! Forgefather and Glasswing are already one of my favourite designs! Really like the idea of getting a champion-rainbow dragon through DT

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Haha, thanks! I was so excited about this event (and others we're working on) that I forgot to make a post for it! Try your best to get this champion of light, for the darkness is coming...
    I follow the story since its beginning and can't wait to see the villain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Really, Glasswing is just amazing. She nearly takes my breath away! And this darkness sounds exciting, can't wait!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't usually play the games, but these dragons look awesome. I may reconsider.

Executive Chef
    I've got a Rainbow Sentinel so the champ/rainbow combo is cool but not an OMG factor as yet. But the metal/black/red Forgefather?! Holy cow! I love unusual combos! And they don't use their non-color types nearly enough I think. Super excited for both FF and Glasswing! And all three dragons are gorgeous!

Executive Chef
    Woooow what an amazing dragons,hard to decide witch one is the best looking.
    Im on it right away.

Rhino Keeper
    I love them all!!! I'm looking forward to Lenasdiner posting all the tasks for us!

I started since my food is 220k-400k on my 3 accounts. Tasks to start (for upper levels):
    Day1
    Task1 of 2 : plant 6 fireapples
    Task2 of 2: harvest 6 fireapples
    Prize: 1 forgefather favor
    5gold to start day 2

Day2:
    Task 1 of 3: win 3 battles

That's where I'm at - I spent the 5 gold to get my first dragon sooner... Since you have to craft him for 8 hours I still won't have him until tomorrow, but I'm determined to make it through this tales!

Banned
    Well, this could be the worst of all to complete from what I have read. Chapter 10 looks to be the ****er we have to get 15 donations, that's okay if everyone is online and playing at the same time but win 8 battles, sheesh I will be at work as my Tales will finish at 5pm!

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast