Invited. Send away after you accept.
    Thanks. Request sent.

Please help. Need 11 more bottles. ID is SinanjuStein
    Thank you to all those that help T^T

Need help. Stuck on 19. Please!!!

Phew, just finished...

Anyone, feel free to add me if you need bottles

Rhino Keeper
    Thank You everyone for the help. I got the final 4 bottles after several reboots. I have the final dragon. Yeah!!!

I hope the rest of you receive your dragons.

I would like to help anyone else that needs help with the Bottle Magic. I will reboot my phone about every half hour up to 1145pm california time.. If anyone else needs help send invite and bottle requast. I may not check forum but will check the game.

Good luck

My ID: theone2001
    island name: Emerald Isle
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Phew, just finished...

Anyone, feel free to add me if you need bottles
    Sent invite

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Kooky Panda,

So it appears that being stuck with the counter at 19 Bottled Moons is a bug in the game. It looks like the TeamLava server is not registering or accepting the sending of the 20th Bottle Moon for many players. I have confirmed this for myself and one other new neighbor (Island name "Friendshipland").

A number of players accessing this forum added me as a new neighbor a few hours ago after seeing my post that I was stuck at 19 Bottled Moons. I then sent all the new neighbors requests for Bottled Moons. They messaged me that they had received and accepted my requests. However, my counter still has not incremented from 19 to 20. This also happened for my new neighbour with island name Friendshipland where I received a request to send a Bottled Moon. I accepted it, but she reported her counter also failed to increment to 20 from 19.

I have registered a bug report (ticket #2072081) with TeamLava Support. As there are only a few hours left, can you please help to expedite my request to fix and get them to advance my current status of being stuck on Act 5 in Chapter 10 to Act 6? After spending considerable gaming time in the past 10 days on completing each of the tasks in this Dragon Tales event, it is really frustrating to be stuck at the penultimate step! It is certainly taking the fun out of playing this game. Thanks for your kind assistance. :-)
    Last edited by KevinW07; 06-30-16 at 08:55 PM.

Whoever is AWESOME Island, thanks for the invite. Just sent the BM request.

Rhino Keeper
    Sent Moon Bottle to Nexus and asked for one in return. Not sure which one of you is Nexus but thanks! I'm rebooting my phone again to hopefully register.

Executive Chef
    I invited you catpaladin and SinanjuStein...Raf, did you get a response from me? I am already your friend. For those who I sent invites to, I am Tipple Isle. I finished earlier, just wanna help anyone I can. So yah if anyone is still in need, I'm here and accepting invites for help! <3
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-01-16 at 11:53 AM. Reason: removed medical comments- Private information