Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	52710

Sundae Shrubs:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS 08-15-2019 Trade Shrubs.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	52713
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-17-19 at 10:51 PM.

I may be a bit slow, but what exactly is the goal of this event, the swirlicorn is not even an energy unicorn and only gives items good for this event and otherwise is just another horse

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I may be a bit slow, but what exactly is the goal of this event, the swirlicorn is not even an energy unicorn and only gives items good for this event and otherwise is just another horse
    For lower levels and non gem spenders it will be finishing the ICM and maybe getting the Swirlicorn? Don't know yet if either is possible without the gem spending.

For gem spenders the best thing will be the mystery trades, a chance for an Alicorn. + they will probably have the Lv. 10 ICM, the Swirlicorn, the Sprinkles pet and other drops from the mystery trade.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I have been having better luck with spawning Sprinkles by going into the goal "A Chance Of Sprinkles" goal and tapping Go from "Gather Candied Sprinkles"
    It worked for me too!
    Could be a coincidence, but it might be worth mentioning on page 1.
    Thanks so much for sharing laudenum!

I got a sprinkle from the bronze trade, yippee!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, by the look of it when this event is over we'll be drowning in Sundae Shrubs! Most every ??? Trade I complete tosses one of them out and oddly enough the brown/chocolate ones come 3 per drop. The Spires and Watchtowers are exactly like the regular versions, only with a different paint job. We receive them at Level 1, the upgrades are standard to their types and they count toward our Royal Building totals which might be problematic for some older players who are full up.

If you are full of something in the trade drop such as Gold Nuggets then you just get the standard black flag and 15 coins instead. I'm nowhere near the building limit but I'll be interested to see if same happens to players who are at the limit and get a spire/tower drop.

I've added the photos to the Trade Drop List post and another oddity is how similar the Spire and Watchtower look. If it wasn't for the color differences you'd think they were both spires.
    I?m maxed with Royal & Town buildings but glad to revert that my kingdom still can receive the additional IC spire & IC cottage 😄

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    I?m maxed with Royal & Town buildings but glad to revert that my kingdom still can receive the additional IC spire & IC cottage ��
    That's excellent, if confusing news. I know that each time I've won either a spire or a tower, my total goes up on my profile page. Hopefully we'll be able to get confirmation from the team this week as to how these buildings will be classified after the event.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=laudenum;1591395]I have been having better luck with spawning Sprinkles by going into the goal "A Chance Of Sprinkles" goal and tapping Go from "Gather Candied Sprinkles"

robotparade & RonjaR82 - glad this worked for you.

I do this every event that has a "random, low dropping" item. Seems to work.
    Good luck to us all finishing, with at least some of the good prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    First mystery box trade - one cottage and one watchtower
    Avalon Aurora - level 50

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - lots of it - plus apple pies and orange cobblers for gems (over and over again)!

Rhino Keeper
    When do you get the Skunkupea? It said market and there is a trade ticket on it on the first page of this thread.