Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvest Horn - 2017 Nov 17

PEople who have the porkupkenty and the cownacorpia - are you breeding and getting it on your first go or is it a hit an miss? I don’t know whether I want to evolve mine

Quote Originally Posted by adrianalima4 View Post
    PEople who have the porkupkenty and the cownacorpia - are you breeding and getting it on your first go or is it a hit an miss? I don’t know whether I want to evolve mine
    I am on my 5th try, will have to go for six. I did get the Hardwood on 4th try with this combo. Good Luck!

I meant Hartwood. I was auto corrected.

Be prepared for fails with long breeding/hatching times. I got it on my seventh try:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7B6A60F1-3A4C-4167-ACCA-C5B4C9D88468.jpeg 
Views:	310 
Size:	190.6 KB 
ID:	40058

Sorry for not capturing the breeding shot, I’d thought it to be another failure.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-18-17 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo - Congrats :)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    I think I just got it.

Attachment 40038
    Congratulations and thanks for the pic. Added to Creatures Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried about 6 times so far and havent gotten it yet.
    I am getting a lot of fairy ferrets and got 2 more porkuplenties. I wish we could trade animals with other players. I would gladly trade my extra porkuplenties to players who havent gotten one yet.
    Eople who have the porkupkenty and the cownacorpia - are you breeding and getting it on your first go or is it a hit an miss? I don’t know whether I want to evolve mine

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I've tried about 6 times so far and havent gotten it yet.
    I am getting a lot of fairy ferrets and got 2 more porkuplenties. I wish we could trade animals with other players. I would gladly trade my extra porkuplenties to players who havent gotten one yet.
    I was thinking the same thing. Wish we could trade animals. Some of us are lucky enough to breed two whilst others have tried for days and are no successful. I've not been able to breed any of the animals required for October and November apart From the story book cat. It's getting really hard

New Resident
    Defenetly not getting it first time had about 10 failures but I did got hartwood with this formula am about to give it up

Mod. I believe the breeding combo in post 1 is inaccurate. It should say Nature + Fire.

Thank you! I've amended it. Cheers. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-19-17 at 07:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My first try was another Porcuplenty, second and third were Fairy Ferrets. I have no idea if I'll be able to get Harvest Horn before it expires, but for now, I'm just grateful my fails so far have been short. *knock on wood*

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast