Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going For The Bullseye - Lovely DoDo Pet - 2022 Feb 4

Executive Chef
    Thankfully nothing that I want appear in the treehouse yesterday, as I had no gems at the time and the gems weren't on sale to get more.

Today, they are now on sale. I will spend closer to 40 dollars like I did the other day. I think I will instantly buy the darts though, so that way I'm not spending it on other things again. As I was only able to get 2 sets of 22 darts last time out of the 1,400+ gems I initially have.

So far for this month, I have spend about closer to 80 dollars or will for sure. Again, if any of the next sales interests me they may get 30-60 more then that. As just for a full set of pets that I want, it would be 30 dollars. If they do 2 set of this specific pet, they'd get 60 dollars more. If that makes sense. However, I am not hopefully to see that. Though the money will be there to spend if it's offered.

Fashion Designer
    Is the Kitty Date animated? I'm debating on buying darts or not.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EF75A34C-3C3B-4E0B-BCEA-8E91CF2A73F6.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	772.7 KB 
ID:	62229

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Is the Kitty Date animated? I'm debating on buying darts or not.

Name:	EF75A34C-3C3B-4E0B-BCEA-8E91CF2A73F6.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	772.7 KB 
ID:	62229
    Yes it is, if you have not get it yet, I will display it on my farm by the winter area I have, if you want to see it and don't have it yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Thankfully nothing that I want appear in the treehouse yesterday, as I had no gems at the time and the gems weren't on sale to get more.

Today, they are now on sale. I will spend closer to 40 dollars like I did the other day. I think I will instantly buy the darts though, so that way I'm not spending it on other things again. As I was only able to get 2 sets of 22 darts last time out of the 1,400+ gems I initially have.

So far for this month, I have spend about closer to 80 dollars or will for sure. Again, if any of the next sales interests me they may get 30-60 more then that. As just for a full set of pets that I want, it would be 30 dollars. If they do 2 set of this specific pet, they'd get 60 dollars more. If that makes sense. However, I am not hopefully to see that. Though the money will be there to spend if it's offered.
    I will have to wait for another gems sale unfortunately. The places I have been lately do not have an iTunes card I would use my personal card however.... I don't feel confortabile doing so. That and only one other time did I use a card. I want that time to be the only time and last I have done it and will do it.

I really hope nothing good that I want in treehouse comes back until then in mine, however if an item does I do still have 12 dollars in iTunes money. Not that it will get me many gems, however if nothing else I can rely on that until I can get another 50 dollar iTunes card.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 02-10-22 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Correction

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Yes it is, if you have not get it yet, I will display it on my farm by the winter area I have, if you want to see it and don't have it yet.
    Eyes widen. I went and checked the kitty date out.
    Meow Meow so beautiful.
    I hope I get it in my treehouse.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Thank you. We are neighbors. I will go check it.

Fashion Designer
    Ok I got it! So cute. The Tabby has red eyes lol.

Name:	5D9E3CA2-9509-4F4D-9991-C02BEE92022F.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	644.2 KB 
ID:	62238

Executive Chef
    Was finally able to buy gems today. Just now waiting for something to appear in treehouse.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 02-11-22 at 06:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    I thought kitty dates was a exotic pet... Didn't know it was a decoration. I just got it, but it's still big and cute even though I was expecting exotic pet... Does anyone know if the poodle one is exotic or not?

Executive Chef
    I have to pop all balloon but one today to get the Pile of Flowers Pig. My luck popping these balloons is bad.

Name:	AB41D6F1-25FD-4910-A4B6-CC69743383D3.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	62262

Name:	188B6CF0-00A7-4F09-9FED-514D27192C97.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	62263

I hope I continue to get lucky on seeing what I want in the treehouse. So far, I have got 3 things from the treehouse that I have want out of my list; 2 Kitty Dates, and now 1 Pile of Flowers Pig. I would like 3 more pigs, if not more than that now.

Anyways, unfortunately I was well over an hour behind getting to there treehouse because I was too busy to get on the game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast