View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Rhino Keeper
    Will I be able to buy Citizen Hewitt anywhere after the event? I only have 71 wooden gnomes...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The craft disappear when you complete the last goal. So if you want to craft more then 1, you must not complete the final goal. This means you should only request the certificates once you are feed up with search eggs and crafting tokens.
    Now we know.. but how could we ever have managed to imagine this before crafting? It was NOT stated. No player would have sent out requests IF they knew as usually the craft remains till end event.. eg. Egg Gnome is still available.
    And on crafting topic.. small Pastel Animals were not offered for crafting to all.. only some players. It's clear the Egg Shop has glitches.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Reading the above posts on time left over and the ability to craft more than 1 Ali. It seems S8 is just waiting for time-out before paying attention to our complaints that started to come in last Thursday.

NO comments made and NO solution still.

Actually 3 Alis (as post above) can be crafted if materials are collected or bought.. BUT for some others, the craft disappears on first crafted.

Maybe S8 doesn't see the importance of this fix.. but we CSers do! and not much time is left!
    Yes indeed! It takes 2 minutes to say something, anything!! If all else fails you can make a complaint through your itunes account explaining any financial loss for buying gems, which I will do if I can not use my tokens to craft my second alicorn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    yep. This is why I don’t really understand the hoopla over not being able to craft more. They’re not really worth all the energy used to get them I think. I’m intrigued by the number of persons saying they used gems to get the eggs to craft the alicorn and the number of players who bought them with gems. Seriously... Why? One is quite enough for me thank you. I have moved on. The most energy I have received from the alicorn is twenty. Usually it’s 7 or 3.
    Pastel Ali also drops 100.. may be a rare drop, but has been posted in this thread. I consider anything that gives energy as worthwhile.. even if the energy drop is low, there's a chance for more.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Pastel Ali also drops 100.. may be a rare drop, but has been posted in this thread. I consider anything that gives energy as worthwhile.. even if the energy drop is low, there's a chance for more.
    On my sub account one of them gave me 100 energy which is really a good boost, suddenly I needed to search what else I could do with it.

Thanks for all the feedback. Here's some clarification on the Pastel Alicorn craft:

What is intended is that only 1 Pastel Alicorn can be crafted by using the Tokens you craft. It was not shared that you can craft another Pastel Alicorn by crafting enough Egg Token, we shared that the Egg Tokens would need to be purchased with Gems. We noticed last week that some people still saw the Pastel Alicorn craft even after crafting one already and completing the last Goal of Going Gnome. In those cases where you already crafted it but still saw the craft, I mentioned you can do the craft again if you want but you'd need to buy the Tokens with Gems as the ability to craft them wouldn't be available (buying the Pastel Alicorn straight from the Market would require less Gems though).

If you were able to somehow craft multiple Pastel Alicorns using Egg Tokens you crafted, even though this was not intended, we will let you to keep them. I've shared this feedback with the team for consideration for similar events in the future. We are not making any changes to the Pastel Alicorn Goal at this time.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 03-27-18 at 01:43 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback. Here's some clarification on the Pastel Alicorn craft:

What is intended is that only 1 Pastel Alicorn can be crafted by using the Tokens you craft. It was not shared that you can craft another Pastel Alicorn by crafting enough Egg Token, we shared that the Egg Tokens would need to be purchased with Gems. We noticed last week that some people still saw the Pastel Alicorn craft even after crafting one already and completing the last Goal of Going Gnome. In those cases where you already crafted it but still saw the craft, I mentioned you can do the craft again if you want but you'd need to buy the Tokens with Gems as the ability to craft them wouldn't be available (buying the Pastel Alicorn straight from the Market would require less Gems though).

If you were able to somehow craft multiple Pastel Alicorns using Egg Tokens you crafted, even though this was not intended, we will let you to keep them. I've shared this feedback with the team for consideration for similar events in the future. We are not making any changes to the Pastel Alicorn Goal at this time.
    Sorry, this is not correct. You didn't "notice" that last week that some people still saw the Pastel Alicorn craft even after crafting one already and completing the last Goal of Going Gnome. You DEPLOYED a fix to achieve that. Let me remind you. The fix was specifically deployed, because the code was messed up and players were not able to craft any alis if they had purchased one from the market. Seriously, facts still matter.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Sorry, this is not correct. You didn't "notice" that last week that some people still saw the Pastel Alicorn craft even after crafting one already and completing the last Goal of Going Gnome. You DEPLOYED a fix to achieve that. Let me remind you. The fix was specifically deployed, because the code was messed up and players were not able to craft any alis if they had purchased one from the market. Seriously, facts still matter.
    The fix was intended to show the craft once to players who missed out on the craft because they purchased the Pastel Alicorn from the Market first and the Going Gnome Goal completed, it was not intended to continue showing for players who already crafted one.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

The fix was intended to show the craft once to players who missed out on the craft because they purchased the Pastel Alicorn from the Market first and the Going Gnome Goal completed, it was not intended to continue showing for players who already crafted one.
    Glad you got it right this time.

I crafted one & then purchased one and the Ali craft is still in the Egg Workshop for me.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******