View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Information post re the alicorn craft - I've escalated this issue as well given the advice we were given about crafting more than 1 pastel alicorn. Thank you to those who posted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, I also sent a request to S8 on your behalf. I'm so sorry it's taking so long... I'll keep you in the loop by PM.
    Thank you SW.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

I did not get the last gnome prize!

I completed the Gnome goal. The thing popped up that I got last prize, the Gnome on the horse. View in storage, I pressed to view it, storage opened and it glitched and repeated it. View in storage, pressed to view and no prize.

I looked through my storage and it?s not in it. Please fix this and give me my Gnome on the horse. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    I completed the Gnome goal. The thing popped up that I got last prize, the Gnome on the horse. View in storage, I pressed to view it, storage opened and it glitched and repeated it. View in storage, pressed to view and no prize.

I looked through my storage and it?s not in it. Please fix this and give me my Gnome on the horse. Thank you!

Gnome on the horse - Hewitt - is walker.
    He is not in inventory, when you finish goal, he come to the place, into your kingdom.
    Search your kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    I completed the event a few days ago. My wooded gnome count has reset to 0 ( and again to zero after I collected a couple more). So I cannot receive the last community prize. I have un- and reinstalled. Uninstalled the game from my second IPad, too. I kept all my other things, and can still make Egging Gnomes. Just mentioning it.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I completed the event a few days ago. My wooded gnome count has reset to 0 ( and again to zero after I collected a couple more). So I cannot receive the last community prize. I have un- and reinstalled. Uninstalled the game from my second IPad, too. I kept all my other things, and can still make Egging Gnomes. Just mentioning it.
    If you login to your game on multiple devices you may experience this issue (even more so if they are not both on the highest upgrade where progress is reset). Do you think that this could be it?? You do mention 2 devices. If not, can you please create a new thread in the Bugs forum so your issue is seen by S8.

Executive Chef
    Information post re the alicorn craft - I've escalated this issue as well given the advice we were given about crafting more than 1 pastel alicorn. Thank you to those who posted.
    The new name of this Event.. "Where's Hewitt and the missing Ali craft"

Thank you SW for pointing out the problem.. and hope there's a fix on the Ali craft before time-out. A difference like this is not easily accepted, only because the goals were followed in a different order, without particular indications of advice. The excuse of the version of the game or kind of device doesn't hold as we have had many comparisons.

The hard work, time, dedication, eventual expenses that has been put into the 2nd Ali craft which WAS mentioned.. but only possible to some is not correct. Only one rule has been stated very clearly.. that's 'Max *4'.. and this is respected.

Missing Helwitt we don't mind advising players who didn't read notices pasted everywhere.. it's not their fault and they're not usual forum followers.. repeating doesn't hurt.. he's there happily trotting in the kingdom, nothing is lost.

There's 1day and 15hours left in this event.. hoping the question will be cleared up before time-out.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 03-27-18 at 07:21 AM. Reason: corrected name to 'Hewitt' not Helwitt
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    If you login to your game on multiple devices you may experience this issue (even more so if they are not both on the highest upgrade where progress is reset). Do you think that this could be it?? You do mention 2 devices. If not, can you please create a new thread in the Bugs forum so your issue is seen by S8.
    Thank you very much SW. I think this could be it. Both devices are at the highest upgrade. I guess this is not fixable? Everything else works fine. I am continuing with my main IPad, leaving the other (old) one alone,
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Thank you very much SW. I think this could be it. Both devices are at the highest upgrade. I guess this is not fixable? Everything else works fine. I am continuing with my main IPad, leaving the other (old) one alone,
    Hmm, that's interesting. You should be ok if they're both on the latest version. I can raise this for you if you like? I'm guessing the last community prize might also be a +10 energy crate but never-the-less, you are eligible for whatever it is and you should get it, so let's get your game fixed. Do you still have access to the Town Square and is your crown count correct?

Fashion Designer
    I have worked so hard over the last several days crafting 16 of each token to get 2 of the ali’s. I have bought and used many gems in the process as well, at least 100 which I considered an acceptable price for another ali! But I did not come and read in time about the huge glitch, whereby, because I had already unwittingly requested the certificates, after using yet another 24 gems to speed up ivys hut, I crafted my first ali, to then have the craft option disapear. I am not a happy camper. Any advice what I should do? Request my gems back or the second ali from storm 8?? I took screen captures during the process, that shows the number of gems used and the fact I did have enough tokens to craft 2 of the alis, and that there are now more than 8 of each token sitting in my inventory. I sincerely hope they get on this today and put the option to craft the ali back in the egg workshop. How hard could that be? Also, the sale to buy the ali was showing in my market before I had completed the goal and crafted one, so this doesnt fit with the information in the first post here. Thankyou Spiritwind for trying to get this resolved!
    Last edited by nukesters2; 03-27-18 at 04:28 AM.