Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    All day I've been force close/open the game way more than normal to answer requests. I think one or two water orbs and a bunch of maps. I do this every day a few times, but WAY more today because people need these things now. I'd swear that one of the map requests said 7 days ago on it, but I'm overly tired and it was maybe 7 hours, but I have had some that are days old in the last few days despite the fact I open/close this game all day/night checking on farms and stuff.

I'm just surprised I've had only two water orb requests show up. Surely more have requested. It's evening time and still maps or no requests waiting at all.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    All day I've been force close/open the game way more than normal to answer requests. I think one or two water orbs and a bunch of maps. I do this every day a few times, but WAY more today because people need these things now. I'd swear that one of the map requests said 7 days ago on it, but I'm overly tired and it was maybe 7 hours, but I have had some that are days old in the last few days despite the fact I open/close this game all day/night checking on farms and stuff.

I'm just surprised I've had only two water orb requests show up. Surely more have requested. It's evening time and still maps or no requests waiting at all.
    Same here, send U neighbor request, try to send me orbit request, and let me know if it works !

pribakes and calicokittennope, I've just sent you both neighbor requests. I need help getting 2 or 3 more orbs, please

This event has become tiring and way too time consuming while dealing with real life. Thank God I'm done with it, and got wood nymph. Thank you for posting the requirements for each chapter(for high and low levels players). It really made planning ahead much easier. Special thanks to ALL my amazing nbrs who sent me the 15 water orbs in about 3 hours.

I Do feel that chapter 10 was the most difficult. Having to ask for particular items from nbrs, should be removed altogether from the tales. For so many players, it's difficult to have to rely on your nbrs to respond in time, not knowing what part of the world they live, if their at work, school, not to mention who is currently active etc. Then have to battle 5-6 random dragons(if it's not a tournanent) with no guarantee to win all rounds on the 1st try, while trying to beat the clock..ugh. Very stressful..IMO...

I hope that EVERYONE complete the tale, if you haven't already, and be rewarded wood nymph for all your hard work. Congratz to those who managed to finish it!!!!!

Got my orbs. Was stupid earlier and kept planting rushrooms instead of planting 5 hr food to be ready for runestones, so had to spend 48 gold to speed harvest. First battle down, hoping for smooth sailing for the next 4. Old watcher already leveled up, crafting is underway. Might be the first tales I finish at high level.

Thanks to all who posted chapters. Don't think I would be this close without you.

HELP! I crafted the Cleansing Altar and accidentally sent it to storage. I pulled it out and placed it on an island which should have completed my quest..but it still shows I need to craft the altar.

7 hours to go and I am waiting on 5 orbs. This is total bs to get this far and fail, and I thought I had a decent set of neighbors.

Sorry Storm8, I will not be buying any gold to finish. When I think of all the food I used on those 2 dragons........... ridiculous.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KelsFriend View Post
    HELP! I crafted the Cleansing Altar and accidentally sent it to storage. I pulled it out and placed it on an island which should have completed my quest..but it still shows I need to craft the altar.
    Restart your app and it'll register.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everanthony View Post
    7 hours to go and I am waiting on 5 orbs. This is total bs to get this far and fail, and I thought I had a decent set of neighbors.

Sorry Storm8, I will not be buying any gold to finish. When I think of all the food I used on those 2 dragons........... ridiculous.
    It's probably the servers and the sketchy way the request system works holding you up, not your neighbors. I always get some Tales requests from my neighbors after the event has already ended, sometimes as long as 2 days after they sent the request .

I hope you get those last few orbs in time, my fingers are crossed for you.

Fashion Designer

First High Level Tale with 2 days delay...

...and still made it with 9 hours to spare. Thank you to my wonderful neighbors, DS community and the Development team for making it possible.

What I like about this Tale:

• Able to craft and place things in advance and objects from previous chapters counting towards later chapters (only needed 4 rivers, 2 artifacts, and 1 Altar).
    • The Breed or Hatch option for the Island Dragon.
    • Able to hatch and evolve the dragons from the tales early without needing to be prompt to do so.
    • 100% accuracy post on the Dragon Tales step (even though the staff is not responsible for the accuracy, it's good they post a disclaimer)
    • Team work from the community by posting and assisting others, making it possible and easier for everyone participating in the tale. Thank you everyone~

Note to Dev. Team, please keep these good points and bring it to the next Tale too.

What could be improved:

• Lower the amount of apples needed for the Tale and/or provide more apples as rewards for completing the chapters.
    • Instructions could still be a lil more clear (for ex.: Breed or Hatch a Island dragon, Place 1 more artifact (on the later chapters when the player already have 1 additional craft from the previous chapter))
    • Requesting materials from neighbors should be move to earlier chapters instead of the last chapter. (This gives players time to catch up if any kind of bugs or life situation happens)

Last edited by DR0G0N; 09-27-16 at 06:24 PM.