View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It takes a little time for the White Rabbit to appear. To potentially speed things up, either cover almost all the open ground with buildings and decorations (so that there are limited spaces where anything can appear) or move everything to the edges of the farm (so it is virtually impossible to miss anything when it appears). I have found that it takes about 1 minute or so after I pop the other three animals for the White Rabbit to appear.
    Thanks again. Got it sorted.... I missed a few spots and now I?ve got it. Thanks a bunch

I have seen the white rabbit maybe 5 times since it started. I just bought the 9.99 package. I guess they want us to spend the 100 diamonds to really beable to play the game. Frustrating

Me 2. Spend 100 diamonds on tea pot boost but doesn’t help either. 1/2 an hour for 1 white rabbit. R u kidding me.

Is anyone else?s game not displaying new items to make in kitchen and bakery, bit hard to complete quest when items can?t be made

Executive Chef
    Completing the 7 goals unlocks each recipes. You will not be able to see or craft the item early

Quote Originally Posted by zash1 View Post
    Is anyone else?s game not displaying new items to make in kitchen and bakery, bit hard to complete quest when items can?t be made

Thanks Lapetshop7 for replying �� another quest to skip due to drop rate etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Completing the 7 goals unlocks each recipes. You will not be able to see or craft the item early

Grand Emperor
    Please take note:

The event crafts in the Bakery, Kitchen, Specialty Goods and Studio will remain invisible (locked) until you get to the respective goals to unlock them. While you can't craft them in advance, you can collect the ingredients needed until you get to the goals to unlock them.

Wrong source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha - reported
    The source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha shown in game are wrong for high level farms and I have reported them over. You should get them from after mining and fishing respectively.

Farm Supplier
    Hello all I have major problem to find rabbit. I have covered almost all my empty space except some in front but the rabbit makes sooo much time to appear. Does anyone else do the same problem like me? I really don't know what else to do Good luck to this event guys ‼️

Bought 3 clock towers; fed them with Tea. But when they were ready and I tapped them my barn was full so I did not get the sugar bags

Fashion Designer
    I?m doing the tried and true technique of opening/closing app and the 3 items(mole, butterflies, otter) but the Rabbit?s appearance is still few and far between. I usually have to go through those same steps 3-4 times to get him to appear. This event will take some time! Good luck everyone!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast