Thread: Dragon's payment?

Rhino Keeper

Angry Dragon's payment?

Ok, I can understand that some exclusive featured dragons are paid with gold, but ALL THE DRAGONS except 3 ...sorry, but I think it's a scam. What's the point in a games of breeding dragons if you can ONLY breed 3 with coins?...not liking it at all. Just my opinion, though...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkita View Post
    Ok, I can understand that some exclusive featured dragons are paid with gold, but ALL THE DRAGONS except 3 ...sorry, but I think it's a scam. What's the point in a games of breeding dragons if you can ONLY breed 3 with coins?...not liking it at all. Just my opinion, though...

When you breed, you can end up getting the rare dragons without buying them for gems.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

thanks for the feedback. ill pass it on to the devs.

Rhino Keeper
    I supposed so, but still I find odd putting just 3 dragons of coins. I hope they release new coin dragons in the future, just breed with 3 dragons is not that fun, and I was so excited whe I installed it...

The Honorable Panda
    I have not bought any gem dragons and I have at least 2 of all of the dragons(except the diamond).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm I see, maybe I'm too demanding, but I would have preferred coin dragons rather than breeding. Breeding is ok if it's a complement, like pet shop story, but if you have to breed to obtain ALL the rest of the dragons....meh.

Rhino Keeper
    I also have not bought any gem dragons and have managed to somehow breed several of the rare dragons. I like not knowing what I might end up with and am really enjoying the challenge of trying to breed the diamond dragon and it's nice to see players sharing information with each other. BLOT I like it this way!

Executive Chef
    My neighbor considers me lucky. I've bred about 6 times only and 4 of them were rare. Wild was my first hybrid. Then I got eagle, fairy, and fairy.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkita View Post
    Hmm I see, maybe I'm too demanding, but I would have preferred coin dragons rather than breeding. Breeding is ok if it's a complement, like pet shop story, but if you have to breed to obtain ALL the rest of the dragons....meh.
    Maybe you're still in a low level because there'll be 4 dragons in total that can be bought with coins and those are the 4 basic element dragons; Fire, Forest, Air and Water. Unless you breed 2 of the same dragon with a basic element (then you'd fefinitely get that specific egg) every cross-breed will GUARANTEE a gem-costing dragon. That's the beauty of the game that makes me and I think many other players love this game. Although it might look similar to Pet Shop Story at first glance, it is EXTREMELY different so you'll have to stop comparing them to each other if you're ever going to enjoy this game. Good luck fellow TL player

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you I'm actually trying it, I don't like to complain until I really try it....I'm just a little disappointed it is that way, but maybe after some hours I will change my mind.

Thanks for all the comments.