Page 39 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Just curious...has ANYONE successfully passed through goal 9 WITHOUT using gems to complete it? Would love to know if this is a random curse of the S8 gods, or something all players are experiencing.
    Well, I refuse to use gems for this one so I got here without gemming my way through.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    This was posted two days ago, so yes, higher levels have needed 4 underwater plants for goal 13 from the beginning.
    It's just odd that they didn't make Goal 10 be for 4 Underwater Plants before. I have a picture of mine requiring only 3 for Goal 10 before it was changed to 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It's just odd that they didn't make Goal 10 be for 4 Underwater Plants before. I have a picture of mine requiring only 3 for Goal 10 before it was changed to 4.
    It is weird, I absolutely agree! But as long as it's still "only" four Underwater Plants for the final goal, then I don't care all that much because the total for finishing hasn't changed. But yeah, S8 should have gotten this right from the start and not changed it halfway through. And if it's actually one more not in total, I'll be really upset as well!

I, too, am a level 9 victim. But hopefully when I finish my 4th marble aquarium (again!), I will be able to move on to level 10 this afternoon.

It will be such a relief to be on the last heavy crafting level. The math of what I still need compared to what I have will be so much easier. Sharks are such an energy drain, I cannot wait to park a monster after I get the exact amount of shark teeth I need.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Spiritwind for getting the goals updated! You're the best.

So if my math is correct for level 10+

16 each of the omnivorous and carnivorous fish
    64 shark teeth for the marble aquariums
    4 shark teeth for eoin.

Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 09-18-19 at 11:30 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Eoin gave me 5 energy, 2 orange coral, and I think some coins.
    So, there it is, the grand prize. For me, Not worth the effort, or the mind numbing boredom.

Am I the only one who thinks making the same thing over and over ... and over... and over again is boring? Chop chop chop. Seriously, it isn't fun. Games should be fun. Just saying.

On the bright side, I can now leave my baby shark as a crying baby.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaAndMe2 View Post
    So, there it is, the grand prize. For me, Not worth the effort, or the mind numbing boredom.

Am I the only one who thinks making the same thing over and over ... and over... and over again is boring? Chop chop chop. Seriously, it isn't fun. Games should be fun. Just saying.

On the bright side, I can now leave my baby shark as a crying baby.
    After all this work, 5 energy & some coral. Really? If that's all the energy we're gonna get at least throw in a trade ticket every time! What a complete let down!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    After all this work, 5 energy & some coral. Really? If that's all the energy we're gonna get at least throw in a trade ticket every time! What a complete let down!
    I read the drops and laughed because I'm still on goal 7. Lol. Good grief but 5 energy seems so insignificant in the face of this event. If it had been another event I'm sure we'd all be elated at 5 energy. But this one is not only energy intensive it is also time intensive. I'm still moseying along. Wherever I get in these goals is wherever I will be.

Thanks to all of you who have forged ahead whether by gems or by checking in every two hours or so. I hope for your sake the drops after the event will be phenomenal!

Farm Supplier
    I am just now on Goal 9 and having anxiety reading all these posts because I spent so much energy collecting kelp, fish, and pebbles so I could just craft away with boosts and then spend energy on the rest of my realm goals. But if it means A: you will be reset and B: your prize is a 5-energy farting merman, then I think I will look at the giant middle finger this event has become and kindly duck out after I craft at least one terrarium.

Question to the unlucky: though your goals reset, did you still have both of the aquarium terrarium you crafted, or did those disappear from storage, too? Just trying to see what else would be a waste of time.

Man... trying to stay positive but this sounds like we?re all lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. /Pink Floyd
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    I am just now on Goal 9 and having anxiety reading all these posts because I spent so much energy collecting kelp, fish, and pebbles so I could just craft away with boosts and then spend energy on the rest of my realm goals. But if it means A: you will be reset and B: your prize is a 5-energy farting merman, then I think I will look at the giant middle finger this event has become and kindly duck out after I craft at least one terrarium.

Question to the unlucky: though your goals reset, did you still have both of the aquarium terrarium you crafted, or did those disappear from storage, too? Just trying to see what else would be a waste of time.

Man... trying to stay positive but this sounds like we?re all lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. /Pink Floyd
    For me, I had completed the first 3 steps of Goal 9 and started the Aquarium Terrariums before I went to sleep. When I woke up, I placed both ATs but the goal didn't complete. I opened the goal to see what I missed and found that it reset so now only the final task was finished and I had to redo the first 3 steps to complete it. My game didn't roll back or reset and I didn't lose any materials, rather it seems that at some point overnight the goal itself rolled back in my goal book.