View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Has anyone noticed that the goals say that you make the pastel animals in the egg workstation but it?s actually called the egg workshop?!?!??

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Did you receive the full 1000 Crowns from the last events?
    Yes I recieved the max crowns (1000) from the last events and bought maya. My current total crown count is 150 after completing the pig goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarsugar316 View Post
    Yes I recieved the max crowns (1000) from the last events and bought maya. My current total crown count is 150 after completing the pig goal.
    Same for me.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I just completed the goal for the pigs and I received 150 crowns along with my four wooden gnomes. This is the first I have received crowns during this second part of the gnome event. I am a level 50 player.
    I completed the pig goal today and also received 150 crowns. I?m a lv 50 player.
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I am level 50, completed the 2nd animal goal, dud not receive crowns. The next goal shows a reward of 1 crown (not a typo, yes, 1). I will report if I get any.

(It will take a while. I'm concentrating on getting enough of the non dead tree and ivy eggs, then will start chopping dead trees and creating tokens).

Hee hee: dud was a typo but an appropriate one

Correction: I did not receive crowns
    Hmmm....guess I shouldn’t have finished the sheep last night. All I got was 5 wooden gnomes. I’m working on the Ali now, just waiting on Ivy, and the reward for completing the quest does say 1 crown. But I remember the previous event also always had the number one as well, so I expect it will be at least 100.

I’m more concerned about the fact that there seems to be no rhyme or reason to who gets crowns, and for what, and when. If we’re all playing the same game shouldn’t we all be getting the same rewards? Or are crowns going to be yet another random ‘drop’? If so, I call foul. It’s fine if drops from buildings and/or adventures/trades are random, (presumably we will all eventually get them). But rewards for completing tasks should be the same for everyone who completes said tasks.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Just checked my reward for the Ali...should finish it in the morning when I make the last collection from Ivy...& the reward is 1 crown for me as well. I could swear earlier it showed 4 gnomes.
    What the heck, S8? I'm so confused.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    My sheep goal is still showing 5 gnomes. I guess the crowns were only for the pig goal? I still have 1000/1000 crowns because I'm not that interested in the fortune teller quest line. Maybe later.

Later I will be updating observatory. Joy joy!🤨

To be more accurate, it's the Spring Lamb that is still showing 5 gnomes.

I guess I'm seeing things too. I thought it said Spring Lamb bundle earlier. It's getting late.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-19-18 at 09:03 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Welp, there goes my theory on who was and was not receiving Crowns.

Personally, I'm waiting on the Silver Egg Tokens to finish so I can get the sheep and thus far I've received no crowns. My goal only lists 5 Wooden Gnomes as the rewards for crafting the sheep so it looks like I won't be getting any crowns at all this event.

S8 what is going on with these crowns? It's super confusing and not cool that not everyone is receiving them as rewards.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Welp, there goes my theory on who was and was not receiving Crowns.

Personally, I'm waiting on the Silver Egg Tokens to finish so I can get the sheep and thus far I've received no crowns. My goal only lists 5 Wooden Gnomes as the rewards for crafting the sheep so it looks like I won't be getting any crowns at all this event.

S8 what is going on with these crowns? It's super confusing and not cool that not everyone is receiving them as rewards.
    Same for me,have so far received 0 crowns in this event.
    Also collecting for the sheep & the reward is shown as 5 gnomes only,no crowns.

Fashion Designer
    I believe this is how it works:
    Crowns are awarded as follow:
    100 crowns for crafting the chicks
    150 crowns for crafting the piglets
    250 crowns for crafting the alicorn

For most high level players if you?ve passed crafting the pigs you?ll only get 250 crowns for the last step. As for me since I?m all done I?ll get a big fat 0 crowns. So I?m getting punished for being an avid CSer. I don?t think the fix is fair. Nice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I read earlier that he is a stroller but didn't paid attention to it, but now that I read it again, really a stroller is the main prize after 4 weeks of playing? I am sorry but that is just a lousy prize in my opinion. I have nothing with strollers I think they are annoying to be honest.
    And than the spring unicorn only dropping 2 energy most of the time? Was a minimum of 4 energy to much to asked?
    It?s funny isn?t it how we all love and hate different things, for me apart from a 40 energy giving animal once a week a ?walker? or ?stroller? or in this case ?rider? this is the ultimate prize. The best thing they could give us. The only thing I don?t like about it is with Kaz, Ivy, Thomas, Greselda etc. we?ve had a lengthy storyline for them to be a walker with the most recent additions it is a 2 - 4 week event.

I love them, for me I?d really like to see the owner of the Jewellers, Royal Exchange, a Farmer, etc roaming our kingdom not people that necessarily just accidentally find us. In a way this gnome community has been there all along though we didn?t know it.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.