Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Well ignore this post I just got a pop up and it said we must raise the SunFish and Sungazer to level 15. Oh well so much for speculating what's up. Guess I'm done with this one. Saving up for the leader board!!!
    I'm not sure that you *have* to level them up. The more you level them up, the more Suns you get, but I don't think it's mandatory. The little circles that you called "milestones " are each level that you feed them up to.

Rhino Keeper
    My game shows the sunfish unlocked but where is it? Isn't in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it is unlocked, but we need to have another 4,289,000 or so points to get the SunFish. No one will have it in storage till then. When we get it the next community prize will be shown and how many points are needed for that one.
    Last edited by supster50; 06-11-17 at 04:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Will we get r tons of sun by reachibg lv 4 and 10 for the sunfish and sungazer? Or only reaching lv15 for those animals will give me tons of sun? ((. I think this evebt we just growing food but now, we have to spend food too 😡😡😡 there are some goal need food, storybook and leaderboard too 😔😔😔😔

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Will we get r tons of sun by reachibg lv 4 and 10 for the sunfish and sungazer? Or only reaching lv15 for those animals will give me tons of sun? ((. I think this evebt we just growing food but now, we have to spend food too 😡😡😡 there are some goal need food, storybook and leaderboard too 😔😔😔😔
    If this works the same as the event going on in DS, then you will get suns for each level that you raise your Sunfish and Sungazer, and you get progressively more suns for each level.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm not sure that you *have* to level them up. The more you level them up, the more Suns you get, but I don't think it's mandatory. The little circles that you called "milestones " are each level that you feed them up to.
    Correct, you don't have to level them up at all if you don't want, but they'll significantly help you and the community move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    So basically.. If the money spenders and hard workers get to the bear prize and open the final burst of suns in the "community" final.. It really is just giving that load of suns to the rest of the community so they can get to the bear easy? I'm all about helping the community and always go over what's needed (past final prize) to help get the community prizes but this seems a little slanted, I've never slacked and let someone else do my work, but with this, if I understand correctly, people can unlock community prizes then skate til the final burst is given thx to spenders and hard workers and put in the last bit of effort getting the bear? And the people that get them there get no more than the same prize? Oh sorry, they get a bunch of useless sun.. Doesn't seem fair at all. If this is correct, add it to the unfair list of certain ppl getting fortune isle pony, certain ppl getting a spin wheel, certain ppl getting cheap value packs with good content while others don't.. I'm starting to rethink why I'm playing this game. I support financially a lot..and get none of the "certain ppl get" things. Thats how you reward people s8? Maybe if I stop helping pay your checks by supporting this game, I'll get a perk too.. /rant, so frustrating!
    Totally agree. Did some people get a spin wheel? Been doing nothing but for so long now it is rediculous. Sick of spending on a game with no future.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-12-17 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Removed swear word and off topic comments - swearing is against forum rules

Fashion Designer
    Well, I did exactly what I said I wasn't going to do. When I got the sunfish I started to feed it and the more I fed it the more sun I got so I just kept going, I even used gems to speed up evolving. Before I even got the fish up to level 12 I had enough sun to get the sungazor, so I kept going and hatched and started to feed the sungazor. The more I fed the more suns I got. My food has taken a massive hit and my gems took a hit as well but not as much as I thought. I got caught up in the moment and just kept going. Not sure how I feel about everything because I just kept feeding them. I now have over 12,000 suns and need a little over 600 for the bear. I'm still trying to figure out what the final community prize of 5000 suns will do.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 06-12-17 at 07:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    If some one would be kind enough to post how many points u get per a level in regaurds to the SunFish and the Stargazer. Because I'm sort of on the fence about this game and I'm sure there are a lot of other players that would be appreciatative of ur efforts also. Thanks in advance.

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone! Thank you to the Storm8 team. I find it a great idea with feeding SunFish and SunGazer, as a reward to get the suns for the event. Only I find it a pity that one can accelerate an 8 hours egg, not more with 8 gems. The speeding up of SunFish costs 14 gems now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img01592dmetyi6oq.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	221.9 KB 
ID:	37081

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast