Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions To Improve Gamer Experience

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Suggestions To Improve Gamer Experience

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience

Dear Teamlava

Hello, I play on several TL games and the tapping is getting so annoying lately. Here are my suggestions to improve certain aspects of the games for a better experience. This would be nice for me and a lot of players who play multiple games.

DRAGON

-Collect all coins button.
    -Storage for android users. YEA

BAKERY / RESTAURANT / FASHION / PET SHOP

-Collect all tips/likes / coins/feed.
    -Select all ovens/stoves/drink machine/fashion slots to cook the same thing/order the same catalog in 1 click.
    -Allow select entire area to place tiles (it takes me 3 taps for each tile, that's a lot of tapping, my fingers get sore after, LOL!)
    -Gift all button.
    -Accept all request button.
    -A little red star to indicate food/drink/catalog had been mastered.

FARM (original) (I don't think it's going to happen but still possible)

-Select all to plant the same crop in 1 click.
    -Gift all.
    -Accept all requests.

ALL STORY GAMES

-View all inactive neighbors (+2 weeks of not playing).
    -Allow OUR post to always be at the top of OUR wall.

EDIT: PSS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I wish there was an accumulation feature without reaching a max time and be able to use a collect all/feed button.

So when you enter the game you collect, say a pet gave 100 per hour and you log in after 9 hours upon the last time you did, you'd collect 900 instead of 100.
    We really could use a collect all/feed all or an accumulation feature like BS/RS/FS.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 02-13-15 at 02:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    If anyone would like add, please do.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone would like add, please do.
    I only play Dragon Story but I would like to see MY post stay at the top of MY wall. This would be useful to inform neighbours if I am away on holidays or just post an announcement of the day.

Rhino Keeper
    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience

BAKERY / RESTAURANT / FASHION / PET SHOP

-Collect all tips/likes / coins/feed.
    -Select all ovens/stoves/drink machine/fashion slots to cook the same thing/order the same catalog in 1 click.
    -Allow select entire area to place tiles (it takes me 3 taps for each tile, that's a lot of tapping, my fingers get sore after, LOL!)
    -Gift all button.
    -Accept all request button.
    -A little red star to indicate food/drink/catalog had been mastered.
    -Allow OUR post to always be at the top of OUR wall.
    I play RS, BS, & FS - so I omitted the other games.
    Collect all coins -- my idea is to have a tip jar. That would get rid of the need to have insane amounts of tables. Tap your Tip Jar and you will have collected all tips.

Select all ovens/stoves/drink machine/fashion slots to cook the same thing/order the same catalog in 1 click. I'm actually ok with the way it is. Ever select the wrong recipe or catalogue?

Gift all button -- this is something that should have been in game since day 1.

A little red star to indicate food/drink/catalog had been mastered -- any colored any thing! It is nearly impossible to tell if a recipe has been mastered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    I play RS, BS, & FS - so I omitted the other games.
    Collect all coins -- my idea is to have a tip jar. That would get rid of the need to have insane amounts of tables. Tap your Tip Jar and you will have collected all tips.
    I suggested a tipping jar almost 2 years ago so we don't have to be clearing tips/looking at tipped tables & only needed 1 tap instead of 3/6, but it never caught fire.

Hope they take a second look at it this time.

You may be okay with the tapping, but I'm not. If you played all those games you'd understand why.

As for clicking recipe/catalog by mistake, they could include a confirmation pop-up if you choose to do all at once & still allow the regular way if you wanted to do multiple recipe/catalogs. Either way.
    As you said "you're okay with it the way it is" then you simply don't have to use the feature.

It would be something like the easy/mighty/forever appliances. Optional if you don't want it.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 01-09-15 at 11:32 AM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    As for clicking recipe/catalog by mistake, they could include a confirmation pop-up if you choose to do all at once & still allow the regular way if you wanted to do multiple recipe/catalogs. Either way.
    If a confirmation pop-up were to be used, then i change my vote on this one. Same with the tiles/wallpaper select all one tap idea.

Rhino Keeper
    I only play Dragon Story.

Please move the Travel button inside the Menu button on the bottom left or add confirmation button. I'm forever hitting that button by mistake and ending up on my Arctic Isles.

I go there so often that I've now started planting and collecting snow crops that could be used if TL should ever add new dragons over there.

I would also like to see Santa and all the other Christmas dragons either move to the Arctic Isles in the off season OR have those dragons and their habitats stored in Storage to allow us to decorate our Isles for the next occasion.

I think we have reached the point where lifting the habitat and land maxes isn't a good idea. So any dragons that are in habitats or in Storage or in the Stables or in the Arctic should be available for breeding, questing and battling.
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 12-29-14 at 12:30 PM.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but in my case, and the case of my dad, we both have games we want to play again and got far in before, and now coming back to it, everything feels foreign. I think having the ability of resetting your in game levels/content back to level 1 to maybe make new friends, or try different methods, different setups etc would be nice. This would be game specific, not deleting EVERYTHING associated with yer Storm8 ID. Just based on a game to game basis.

Executive Chef
    I like the idea of sticky posts, but I don't think it should be for every post, you should be able to choose whether it goes to the top or not. Sometimes I have conversations on my wall for others to read, so they nee to remain in the order posted.

Fashion Designer
    Have wondered since I started why no comfirmation comes up when choosing a recipe to cook...numerous times I have hit the wrong box...or been trying to slide across and it gets registered as a click and automatically starts cooking...highly annoying since it usually is something that ties up an appliance for far longer than I had wanted or planned.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast