• Goal Duration Was Fine

26 47.27%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Short

12 21.82%
  • Goal Duration Was Too Long

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tropical Vacation - 2017 Jul 18 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Well I certainly got what I asked for
    I'm quite sure I posted on another thread about wanting early Christmas decor to help with the cost of buying the LTOs during the holidays so woohoo! (not that I'm in anyway responsible for this goal) but I really like the prizes even if they are recycled, as I don't actually play RS it's all new content for me & im sure for many other players as well.

LOVE the goal theme!

Has anyone else noticed the shadows under the goal tables & chairs?!?! Never seen that before! It sticks out like a sore thumb in my opinion. Other than that I love the design of them. Hopefully someone can possibly redesign the shadow out & re-issue new ones.
    Just a thought!

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like the designers have skipped the transparency under the tropical table. Terribly obvious with my dark floor tiles lol

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    LOVE the goal theme!

Has anyone else noticed the shadows under the goal tables & chairs?!?! Never seen that before! It sticks out like a sore thumb in my opinion. Other than that I love the design of them. Hopefully someone can possibly redesign the shadow out & re-issue new ones.
    Just a thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    Looks like the designers have skipped the transparency under the tropical table. Terribly obvious with my dark floor tiles lol
    I'll report this over so they can take a look. Could someone provide a screenshot please?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    What is their obsession with recycling recipes from each game recently? I do agree this is annoying. I want something new like the last goal. Might skip this one in hopes they will do something better soon.
    Yes, I agree as well. All the recycled recipes and some recycled decorations...most other games would not do this. People look forward to new content to keep the games fresh and interesting. It's not hard to look up recipes online. Yes, I understand and I sympathize with the S8 team now that they have less staff. But, are we getting charged less considering we are getting less content-wise? Of course not! Prices are the same , although we get less profit in the game because the goals are more expensive, we are getting the same content repeatedly, etc. ( I'm not talking about when we ask for them to bring back beloved decor or ovens). It shouldn't be that they give us less and yet, they expect us to pay the same for less.

As for what I like on this goal: I really like the tables, chairs, counters and the tropical table with the palm trees. And I like the concept of Christmas in July because I will listen to Christmas songs throughout the year because Christmas makes me happy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2017-07-19-12-26-12.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	37456
    Here's a pic with both light & dark floors. Hopefully I did this right.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    As for what I like on this goal: I really like the tables, chairs, counters and the tropical table with the palm trees. And I like the concept of Christmas in July because I will listen to Christmas songs throughout the year because Christmas makes me happy

Last year Hanukkah was the theme goal... well i didn't find any Christmas spirit with that but having Festive Kitchen item in this goal is kinda making it worth waiting <3

Rhino Keeper
    While I agree with everyone else at the strangeness of the theme, I'm excited to have the Tropic Juice Mixer. I always hope for new tropical themed appliances, so cool.

Fashion Designer
    The tiles look more like military camouflage than sand.

Counters no available when food is served!! Frustrating. >

Otherwise, so far, so good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    The tiles look more like military camouflage than sand.
    Yes! lol. That was my first thought as I was laying down the tiles... weird, but I can see it being useable in a variety of themes.

I really do wish Storm8 would stop with the table displays Just give us palm trees?!!! Like why not? We could do with more trees/folliage.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast