Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    Some days the videos play beautifully and some days those ads pop up. No matter how many times I close out the game and try again.
    It would be most helpful if you could let me know which ads were giving you issues and screenshots of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It would be most helpful if you could let me know which ads were giving you issues and screenshots of them.
    Its ALL the ads that end with, thanks for visiting great content......not just one or two, all of them do it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Its ALL the ads that end with, thanks for visiting great content......not just one or two, all of them do it.
    Yes, those are the ones that just say "processing" and after you click the X on the "thanks for visiting great content." I'll make sure to get screenshots when I see those ads again.

Executive Chef
    Is this issue ever going to be fixed?
    Why cant these ads be taken out of the rotation until the issue is resolved?

Grand Emperor
    I've already requested they be removed from circulation and some of them were. They are still fixing this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've already requested they be removed from circulation and some of them were. They are still fixing this.
    Okay, thanks for the update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Indeed. Quite literally all of those. Any non-standard ad that uses whatever API they are all using results in the same glitch 100% of the time, for me.

I always watched videos and get Gems, but now they seem to use other interesting web pages, so we can read. At first I got my Gems, but now they are not giving me Gems and my game get frozen forcing me to restore the application. Sad.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by paolamag22 View Post
    I always watched videos and get Gems, but now they seem to use other interesting web pages, so we can read. At first I got my Gems, but now they are not giving me Gems and my game get frozen forcing me to restore the application. Sad.
    Some of the videos are giving issues as you mentioned and the team is looking into this. Please help to post if you encountered other videos that werent previously reported in this thread. Screenshot will be very helpful too.

Executive Chef
    No, none of these ads are working yet.

Seriously I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet. They should have pulled all the great content ads till they figured it out.
    This is why people get frustrated and quit.

What do they need screen shots for?
    Several people have stated it is ALL OF THEM, that start with the loading square and end with, thanks for visiting great content.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast