Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos with issues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Is anyone able to provide us with a screenshot of the specific Crackle add that is causing the issue? We're working to try and resolve these issues now and we really apologize for the inconvenience.
    Its not just one specific ad, they all do it. All the ones that end with, thanks for viewing great content, do it.

New Resident
    Where do I find the ticket number?

Grand Emperor
    Crackle should also not be a problem going forward. Please let us know if you still get issues from this ad. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Can someone help to post a screenshot of the ZY Stay Interesting ad that's giving you issue? Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can someone help to post a screenshot of the ZY Stay Interesting ad that's giving you issue? Thank you.
    All of them.

New Resident

App not working properly

Hi. I really like your game Bakery story, however there are also some features that are not working properly and it's very frustrating. This first issue is that the newer feature watching ads to lessen the cook time is not deducting the time off after I've watched the ads. It stays in the processing screen only, therefore I have to close out the game to continue playing. Second issue is that some of my food is not showing up on my counters so it appears as if I have open counter space for new items at times when I really dont. I would really love for these errors to be fixed, if not then unfortunately I will have to stop playing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxu223 View Post
    Hi. I really like your game Bakery story, however there are also some features that are not working properly and it's very frustrating. This first issue is that the newer feature watching ads to lessen the cook time is not deducting the time off after I've watched the ads. It stays in the processing screen only, therefore I have to close out the game to continue playing. Second issue is that some of my food is not showing up on my counters so it appears as if I have open counter space for new items at times when I really dont. I would really love for these errors to be fixed, if not then unfortunately I will have to stop playing.
    Sorry that you're having issues in your game. Regarding the 1st issue, can you let me know which ad was that? It'll be most helpful if you can post screenshots of the ads giving you problems.

As for your 2nd issue, can you clear your cache and restart your device?

Executive Chef
    Today....every single ad that ends with, thanks for visiting great content, does not work.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast