Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    I’ve just submitted another ticket. I’ve also been looking on the Castle Story forum. Looks like they have a very similar issue.
    Yes, it has started crashing, as it happened initially with dragon story.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on Android and the game has gotten harder and harder to play there in the past 2 weeks or so. It is especially apparent when I go to visit other islands and return to mine. In many cases the game slows almost to a stop. If I hit a button, say menu, it takes a few seconds before color changes to indicate it recognizes I tapped it and then 10, 15 secs to actually do anything. Often it will then give me purple dragon online message...then just kick me out.

There has been times in the last few days when I go back into game, do a thing or two, not alot and poof kicked out. Until recently I did not encounter these things. Today and yesterday i tried to do 10x farm boost and was kicked out before the hour was over. This hasn't happened for years before yesterday.

So if S8 is trying anything to fix the iOS problem I do wonder if it is overflowing into android. Definitely more android troubles than in the past.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got back in after week. Only three days left on leaderboard, 19 hours left on the tournament. Really really hoping there is not another Tales in three days time
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yogoda View Post
    I had similar issues at that time. But after 10-12 attempts I was able to log in. I was more keen to remain in touch with some precious neighbors like you. Now I am unable to access for two weeks. Feeling sorry to lose loyal and responsive neighbours like you. It is very strange that the game is adversely affecting selectively, not all players. Something incomprehensible. Let?s see if it can be resolved.
    I was able to login to the game on Monday morning for a couple of hours, that's all. Now keep trying though and No success. Hopefully, storm8 will resolve the matter soon.

I was kicked out again yesterday and have not been able to log in since. The problem gets worse and worse. Five months to investigate the problem and no solution in sight. Beyond frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn?t agree more,,this game is getting worse by the day..Yesterday right after the afternoon reset when bingo was over, I was locked out, tried and tried, it took 24 hrs to get the game back..was still able to access on android phone with no problem.maybe S8 should look into what is different with the android coding compared to ios version..clearly its an ios issue..
    Then to add salt to my wound, after I got in today , a new bingo had started, I finished two challenges and now on the third, I am stuck in the bingo lopping, its bad enough when it happens a couple of days in, but to happen after only doing two challenges , its ridiculous, I am so not investing any more in this game until its fixed, If I run out of gold then my game is DONE DONE DONE

Executive Chef
    Today I'm Logged in the game. And don't know how long can play. I'm play on my iPad, iOS 9.3.6 memory 16GB. Still have 3GB left to load DS. it's an Old device but work perfectly with DS so far, And I'm on Level 200. My island name is TERRA NOVA.

Rhino Keeper
    Just been kicked out and can’t get back in. Has another Tales started?
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

I am still locked out. Sent an updated ticket. No answer. It’s been a month since Elsa’s update. What is the timeline for fixing this problem. Are we talking days, weeks, months or more? I have been waiting 5 months. The problem is worse, now I can’t play at all. I will probably lose my neighbors which is the worst part of this.

Unhappy

Another Tales started automatically and again no chance to log in the game - any more words needed? ��