Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Max is 6560
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2153152F-B027-4545-941F-6A14CFA7B3D7.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	67185

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    Max is 6560

Name:	2153152F-B027-4545-941F-6A14CFA7B3D7.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	67185
    Thank You!

Added as MAX December 2022

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247793
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-28-22 at 03:31 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, I’m seeking information about game play on an Android device compared to IOS platform.
    For example, can I send trucks for bells and leaderboard points? Same access to craft buildings?
    Any loss of events like the carnival? I plan to transfer an established farm from Apple device to Android and am worried I might lose items I have purchased or won. Any information is appreciated! Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hello, I?m seeking information about game play on an Android device compared to IOS platform.
    For example, can I send trucks for bells and leaderboard points? Same access to craft buildings?
    Any loss of events like the carnival? I plan to transfer an established farm from Apple device to Android and am worried I might lose items I have purchased or won. Any information is appreciated! Thank you
    You won't lose access to items like decorations, pets of any kind already won or obtained through leaderboard milestones, or otherwise. Though you won't be able to participate in future Leaderboards, Country Fair Events, be able to get and chop the Hickory Tree, or be able to send out Delivery Trucks for Leaderboard Points or even to get the cowbells. As them events/truck aren't supported or offered on Android Platforms as of yet.

If you already have Hickory Trees on this farm, you can still see them on android, though won't be able to chop them down or get rid of them. They're almost invisible, like they're there but you cannot really do anything with them.

Same with the cowbells items, like the Ore Vein** you can see it still on you farm, but won't be able to use your pickaxe on it. And the Smokehouse completely disappears. You cannot use it to craft and it's like it was never there or ever got. As again, you cannot craft with it and it actually disappears completely on android.

Wishing well cannot be used on android either. In fact, I believe it disappears just like the Smokehouse too. Like it was never there in the first place.

This is just my experience with using an Android as well on my more established farm, SnapTrap within last 2 years as well as recent few months.

Also some decorations bought from the market as well as 3 paths are exclusive to IOS, so you won't be able to see them on Android. Let me find the English names to them and I'll post which.

Exclusive IOS Decorations

Outhouse
    Country House
    Garden Globe
    Water Wheel Fountain
    Mayflower

Exclusive IOS Paths;

Log Path(?)
    Stone Path
    Terracotta Path

The above decors and paths disappear when on Android.

And I just remembered, the Otter Oasis is exclusive to IOS at the current moment. You cannot see or tap on Otters on Android, let alone see the Otter Oasis. Which costs 50 gems per 1 with the maximum limit being 3.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 01-14-23 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added more information

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    You won't lose access to items like decorations, pets of any kind already won or obtained through leaderboard milestones, or otherwise. Though you won't be able to participate in future Leaderboards, Country Fair Events, be able to get and chop the Hickory Tree, or be able to send out Delivery Trucks for Leaderboard Points or even to get the cowbells. As them events/truck aren't supported or offered on Android Platforms as of yet.

If you already have Hickory Trees on this farm, you can still see them on android, though won't be able to chop them down or get rid of them. They're almost invisible, like they're there but you cannot really do anything with them.

Same with the cowbells items, like the Iron Ore, you can see it still on you farm, but won't be able to use your pickaxe on it. And the Smokehouse completely disappears. You cannot use it to craft and it's like it was never there or ever got. As again, you cannot craft with it and it actually disappears completely on android.

Wishing well cannot be used on android either. In fact, I believe it disappears just like the Smokehouse too. Like it was never there in the first place.

This is just my experience with using an Android as well on my more established farm, SnapTrap within last 2 years as well as recent few months.

Also some decorations bought from the market as well as 3 paths are exclusive to IOS, so you won't be able to see them on Android. Let me find the English names to them and I'll post which.

Exclusive IOS Decorations

Outhouse
    Country House
    Garden Globe
    Water Wheel Fountain

Exclusive IOS Paths;

Log Path(?)
    Stone Path
    Terracotta Path

The above decors and paths disappear when on Android.

And I just remembered, the Otter Oasis is exclusive to IOS at the current moment. You cannot see or tap on Otters on Android, let alone see the Otter Oasis. Which costs 50 gems per 1 with the maximum limit being 3.
    Wow!
    Very good information!
    I only have iOS device ... I knew Leaderboard etc wasn't available but didn't realize some items became invisible.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Actually, the Wishing Well just goes invisible. So I misremembered. It still somehow takes up land space and displays its name when tapped on, but isn't actually visible or usable on Android.

So it's not like the Smokehouse on Android in that regard. As the smokehouse doesn't appear or take up any space at all on Android.

Top image is where the smokehouse would be, where it shows green. And bottom image where it displays red is where the Wishing Well is.

Name:	2D1140DB-A5CA-43E3-A4B3-CCE4C68414B6.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	67558

And, I forgot a decoration and a Path that aren't seeable and disappear on Android as well.

Clover Path
    Rustic Tractor

(Might be forgetting more, or I may not personally know of any more)

Here's a comparison of some of my areas on my farm. Top in every picture is Android, bottom is iOS.

Name:	DCCB7E3F-8146-4791-BE53-39B3C2FEB7B9.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	67559

Name:	BAC5CFA3-830B-46DB-B1A0-24A8439D31E0.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	67560

Name:	A264F2E2-11D0-4A0A-A18B-2683963F28EC.jpg 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	67561

What makes my farm... mine kinda just disappears and isn't visible on/from an Android's player's perspective.

Anyway, here's a reference picture of the Ore Vein and Hickory Tree. Cannot be picked (Ore Vein) or sawed (Hickory Tree).

Name:	951EFDF0-64C6-4AC1-BC00-F4382B91C5C9.jpg 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	67562

Though still visible from an Android.

Hopefully Storm8's FS2 team sees this and implements changes overtime so that way the gap isn't so.. there between the 2 platforms. Because at one point 2 or so years ago, the Bee Tree wasn't available or visible on an android, as i mentioned on one of my starting thread years ago, though they eventually made it viewable, purchasable and even a winning item from an event to Android platforms as well.

Here's the link to that thread regarding the Bee Trees;

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tery-Regarding
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 01-15-23 at 08:49 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much for your complete, comprehensive comparisons between the two platforms. This gives me a lot to think about! I wonder if I can improve the performance of my device? If nothing else to delay the transfer. It would be nice if Android stepped up to work with storm 8 and remedy these unavailable game components. Snap, I had my farm visit if you want to take a peek. A bit embarrassed, it is in need of rearranging and Christmas deco is still all over�� Appreciate you so much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Thanks so much for your complete, comprehensive comparisons between the two platforms. This gives me a lot to think about! I wonder if I can improve the performance of my device? If nothing else to delay the transfer. It would be nice if Android stepped up to work with storm 8 and remedy these unavailable game components. Snap, I had my farm visit if you want to take a peek. A bit embarrassed, it is in need of rearranging and Christmas deco is still all over. Appreciate you so much!
    No don't be embarrassed as your farm looks more nicer and cleaner than mine. That in itself is great and i couldn't critique someone who clearly takes great care and importance of their farm, which is in better shape than my own. So don't worry.

Wishing you the best of luck with your phone issue/problem(s) and that it can be sorted through without even needing to switch over. See you around kind neighbour!

I currently have 3 Farm Story 2 apps on my iPad. Two of the apps were separate versions when they did updates. I think one version has the snow for winter. Believe these were issued when it was under Team Lava. If I delete these two old versions will it effect the current Farm Story 2 game? Just do not want to lose anything on the main version.

Do food recipes get finished I half the time if you boost for the kitchen?
    It seems like the boost for the kitchen has been ending early. The last 2
    nights I’ve had things that should have been made but weren’t. It seems like the boost ended at 2am ct.